The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Enhanced Weapon Deadeye Raid Guide.
Chaos & Cube Skill Build
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Group mobs and Elites into a tight pack then jump in to the center of the pack with Somersault Shot or spacebar dodge before bursting them down with Equilibrium and Death Fire.
- If the Elites or Bosses are not dead after clearing the mobs, debuff them with Weakness Exposure from Spiral Tracker or Equilibrium then burst them down quickly with Shotgun Dominator, Shotgun Rapid Fire and Last Request.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage, the Cooldown Refresh and Cooldown Reduction buff from Elites, Bosses and Rift Cores work on Awakening skills as well.
- Killing Elites and Bosses grants a 40-100% Cooldown Refresh while breaking Rift Cores grants 40% Cooldown Reduction buff.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using matching Tier Gear and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend parings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
- Gather mobs and elites together, put yourself in the center of the pack and burst them down with Equilibrium and Death Fire
- Use the Shotgun skills for killing bosses, since Deadeye's Shotgun skills have double damage when used close to the target.
- Killing Elites, Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown Refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff.
- Use Awakening skill whenever a group of Elites is close together so the Awakening skill Cooldown can refresh and ready to be use for the next packs. Killing Bosses refreshes Cooldowns completely as well, so don't be too conservative with Awakening skill usage.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Facefoot
Article published for Tier 1 content.