Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Follow the main story quest to Vern Castle until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline rewards Perfect Shot and Clay Bombardment Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
Extra Skill Points during leveling can be used on any skills as long as Equilibrium is already maxed out. This skill alone blasts through everything until another skill can be maxed. Make sure you reallocate left over points into the main Skills when needed.
- Gather mobs, elites and bosses closely together to burst them down with Equilibrium. At later levels drag mobs to line them up for the Shotgun skills.
- Use Enforce Execution, Somersault Shot, Dexterous Shot and spacebar dodge to traverse around quickly when unable to mount up.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Enhanced Weapon Deadeye Raid Guide
- Pistoleer Deadeye Raid Guide
- Deadeye Chaos Dungeon & Cube Guide
- Deadeye PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills as to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Group enemies up tight and burst them down with Equilibrium, Death Fire and the Shotgun skills.
- Use filler skills to buy time while main skills are on cooldown.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu
Article published for Tier 1 content.