The Chaos build heavily focuses on large Area of Effect (AoE) skills with low Cooldowns to clear the content as fast as possible. This content isn't difficult and can easily be completed by spamming skills.
Disclaimer: This build recommendation is only for the early Tiers. As soon as you have the Relic Legion Raid sets, you can use your raid build and the Betrayal Set to clear Chaos Dungeons comfortably.
The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Arcanist Raid Guides.
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
- The main purpose of your 4 Normal Skills is to fill up the Deck Meter faster and to draw and use as many Emperor as possible.
- The tripod Quick Draw on Normal Skills helps to draw more cards.
- Dancing of Spineflower, Celestial Rain, Dark Resurrection and Evoke are your highest damage skills aside from Emperor.
- The Stacking Skill Stream of Edge provide Movement Speed and Crit Chance buff.
- Unlimited Shuffle can be used as a zone control skill.
You can replace Unlimited Shuffle with Return for additional Crit Chance and Crit Damage buffs.
For Chaos it is almost mandatory to have the Order of the Emperor Class Engraving on at least level 1.
Chaos Dungeon is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Walk around and gather mobs and Elites in a tight pack before using one of your 4 Normal Skills to deal damage and draw your Identity Cards faster.
- Upon drawing Emperor, use it to deal high damage in a big area around you.
- Use the zoning and buffing skills like Checkmate, Unlimited Shuffle and Stream of Edge in between your main Damage Skills.
- Celestial Rain is useful against elites and bosses. Stack 4 Doom Cards on the target, before you use this skill.
- You don't have to be conservative when using your Awakening skill, since you will receive the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and the 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from destroying Rift Cores.
Check out the Chaos Dungeon Guide for more information.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using the appropriate gear for their Tier and accessories.
- Use Normal Skills to fill up the Deck Meter and draw cards faster.
- Use Order of the Emperor to deal high damage to monsters around you.
- Stacking Skills provide useful Movement Speed and Crit Chance buffs.
- Use Celestial Rain on elites and boss monsters.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff. This works on Awakening Skills, so don't be stingy on using them.
Written by Perciculum
Reviewed by Starlast