The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Destroyer Raid Guide.
Chaos & Cube Skill Build
Full Swing is an option to replace Running Crash if you have Skill Tree upgraded, but you will have to sacrifice a Crowd Control skill to keep Elites in place.
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Walk around and gather mobs and Elites in a tight pack before bursting them down with the Gravity Release skills(Purple).
- Use Heavy Crush after grouping mobs around to generate Cores. Since it's the lowest cooldown skill as well, it's best to use it first to get it back up quickly.
- Gravity Impact can be used to further group mobs together.
- Endure Pain is your God Mode, used when you're stuck in between Elites and Bosses. It can also can be used to ignore a lot of incoming damage, or when you have no cooldowns left to safely dodge in the Survival Bomb stage of Cube.
- You don't have to be conservative when using your Awakening skill, since you will receive the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and the 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from destroying Rift Cores.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using the appropriate gear for their Tier and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommended parings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
(*) Optional skill choices.
- Group enemies tightly before bursting them down with your Gravity Release skills. Generated 3 Cores before using each skill.
- Use Heavy Crush whenever it's up to generate cores and when grouping mobs.
- Gravity Impact can be used to put mob packs in place to set up your burst skills.
- Endure Pain is your God Mode when needed to survive through damage or mechanics.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff. This works on Awakening Skills, so don't be stingy on using them.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Yaen