The Chaos Dungeon build heavily focuses on large Area of Effect (AoE) skills with low Cooldowns to clear the content as fast as possible. This content isn't difficult and can easily be completed by spamming skills.
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
- Guillotine is the only skill you'll spam most of the time, as it has a cooldown reduction tripod, which is based on the numbers of enemies you hit.
- Wild Rush is just for mobility and Burning Rage just helps procing fury meter gain if you have Predator while walking around luring mobs.
- Other skills are pretty much just filler skills if Elites/Bosses didn't die to your Guillotine while pack clearing or if it didn't get a full cooldown reset.
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content are fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Convert your Legion Raid set to Dominion Set set via Gearset Conversion.
- Use Ragna Break to activate Dominion Set effect.
- Group packs up and press Guillotine.
- If Elite/Boss doesn't die, use other skills then proceed back to Guillotine pack clearing.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage since the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from Rift Cores work on them as well.
Check out the Chaos Dungeon Guide for more information.
- Stack as high Swiftness as possible for cooldown reductions.
- Get Quick Prep on Guillotine max'd (which you should already do that for your raid build.)
- Set gearset preset to change to Dominion Set for Chaos Dungeon preset.
- Setup Preemptive Strike if you don't have a normal damage setup.
- Get Predator up from express's free 4x3 or get some cheap setups from market.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommended pairings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
|Wild Rush||Quick Recharge|
- Galewind to speed up your skill cast since Guillotine animation is pretty slow when outside of Burst Mode.
- Bleed is just convenient to clear some leftovers with slivers of health from Hurricane Sword.
- Guillotine is your main pack clearing skill and it has cooldown reduce base on number of units hit, so lure mobs close before using it.
- Stack high Swiftness stacks , which reduces Guillotine cooldown
- Max out Quick Prep on Guillotine as soon as possible.(which you already do for raid build anyway.)
- If you have Gear Conversion unlocked swap to Dominion Set set and remember to use Ragna Break to activate the effect for more cooldown reduction to spam more Guillotine.
- Have Preemptive Strike in your engravings setup if you do not have proper damage engravings setup yet, Raid engraving setup works as well without Preemptive Strike.
- If Predator is cheap to setup, get it setup so you can stay in Burst Mode longer.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Starlast
May 8th 2023