The Chaos Dungeon build heavily focuses on large Area of Effect (AoE) skills with low Cooldowns to clear the content as fast as possible. This content isn't difficult and can easily be completed by spamming skills.
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
- Paint: Sun Well and Paint: Sunsketch are your self buffs that grants massive amount of damage and crit rate.
- Then the rest of these skills are your AoE Skills for clearing packs after grouping mobs up:
Paint: Crane Wing
Paint: Ink Well
Paint: Starry Night
Paint: Pouncing Tiger.
- Stroke: One Stroke is your big burst that you can use on bosses.
- Stroke: Hopper for you to move around and lure mobs and mark them with Black Ink for easier pack clears.
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content are fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Buff yourself up with Paint: Sun Well and Paint: Sunsketch for massive damage boost.
- Buff yourself up with Moonfall if you have enough Harmony Orbs.
- Then lure packs by packs and clear them with Paint: Crane Wing, Paint: Pouncing Tiger, Paint: Starry Night and Paint: Ink Well, with their Massive AoEs you should be able to clear the entire pack per skill.
- Stroke: One Stroke can be use for bursting bosses down , if you have Preemptive Strike equipped but make sure to buff yourself up first to secure 1 shots on the boss.
- You can also use your Awakening Masterwork: Spectacle to burst down bosses as it does massive amount of damage.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage since the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from Rift Cores work on them as well.
The Cube is slightly more difficult than Chaos Dungeon and usually requires a party and stage knowledge to complete. Check out the Cube Guide and Chaos Dungeon Guide for more information.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using matching Tier Gear and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommended pairings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
|Stroke: Hopper||Wealth(you can use anything here of your preference)|
|Paint: Pouncing Tiger||Galewind|
|Stroke: One Stroke||Galewind|
|Paint: Starry Night||Bleed|
|Paint: Ink Well||Wealth|
|Paint: Sun Well||Focus|
|Paint: Crane Wing||Galewind|
- Wealth is used here to help get Harmony Orbs up quick, so you can buff yourself with Moonfall quicker.
- Galewind to cast your spells quicker as they do have some animation time.
- Bleed is used to help clear mobs that were left with sliver of health if your skills did not burst them up in 1 hit.
- You can use Protection on Paint: Starry Night just to ease on the regeneration potion use.
- Focus is use to reduce the massive amount of mana cost from your buffing skills especially if you get into a boss room.
- Buff yourself up with Paint: Sun Well and Paint: Sunsketch whenever you can to increase your damage dealt.
- If you have 2 Harmony Orbs, buff yourself up with Moonfall as well to secure 1 shots on all the elites and bosses.
- Lure mobs in a line and start clearing them a skill at a time pack by packs with Paint: Pouncing Tiger, Paint: Crane Wing, Paint: Starry Night and Paint: Ink Well.
- Stroke: One Stroke is a good boss burster skill since it is a massive 1 hitter which works really well with Preemptive Strike.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff. This works on Awakening Skills, so you can use them often.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Starlast