This Gunslinger build revolves around the Time to Hunt Class Engraving. It removes the Shotgun from her arsenal in exchange for added Crit Rate to all her remaining skills. This allows her to reallocate more points into other Combat Stats.
Compared to the Peacemaker Build, Time to Hunt Gunslinger have less skills for a simplified playstyle. She no longer needs to get up close to use her Shotgun, but the total DPS is lower.
Check out the Peacemaker Gunslinger for an alternative Gunslinger playstyle.
Raid Skill Build
- Both Eye of Twilight and High-Caliber HE Bullet are usable awakening preferences; the latter does slightly less damage with a faster start-up for hitting agile bosses.
- The Weakness Exposure Skill Tree on Spiral Tracker and Equilibrium is your party synergy buff.
- Peacekeeper(1st hit) is your Counter Attack.
- Swap to your Pistol whenever you need mobility to use Dexterous Shot, Peacekeeper, Quick Step, Somersault Shot, and generic spacebar dodge.
- Catastrophe is used for Stagger to compensate for not having the Shotgun Stagger skills. It's also used as a main DPS skill as well.
- Meteor Stream is also used for Stagger Check.
- Debuff the target with Weakness Exposure from either Equilibrium or Spiral Tracker. Rotate between these skills to keep the debuff active.
- Self buff with Quick Step.
- Switch to the Rifle to use your damage skills:
- Target Down
- Focused Shot
- Perfect Shot
- Swap back to your Pistol to use your filler damage skills:
- AT02 Grenade
- Bullet Rain
- Meteor Stream
- Repeat the process from above.
If you are using Conviction rune on Spiral Tracker and Judgment rune on Bullet Rain, wait for the buff to proc before using your damage skills for 15% more cooldown reduction and 100% more mana regen (30 second internal cooldown).
High Specialization Build: Prioritize Specialization on all accessories and Crit from necklace and one earring or ring piece. The slow Attack Speed can be solved with Salvation Set and Support's Yearning Set 4pcs effect when in a party.
High Swiftness Build: Prioritize Swiftness on all accessories and Specialization only from necklace to optimize Cooldown Reduction. The Specialization helps to increase Rifle and Pistol damage, but you must fix your low Crit Rate with Gear Sets or Engravings.
Bracelets provide beneficial effects to yourself or to your party members depending on the rolls.
Note: Bracelets should not be your top priority to optimize since it'll be much more efficient to optimize your other gear first. Bracelets are costly! So slowly build towards a Main Stat and a Sub Stat. Anything else is extra!
Check out the Bracelet Guide for more details.
Possible Special Effects to Roll:
Combat Stats(Specialization or Swiftness + Crit)
Class Engravings provide powerful benefits that dictate the playstyle of a class. Battle Engravings are generally used to increase damage. Below are the recommended Engravings for this build.
Check out the Engraving Guide for more details.
- Time to Hunt provides increased Crit Rate for Pistol and Rifle but disables Shotgun.
- Peacemaker (Level 1) provides some Attack Speed for Pistol mobility skills and boosts the damage dealing Rifle skills. This only needs to be Level 1, since additional Levels offer marginal Damage Increase compared to other Level 3 Battle Engravings.
Add-On Endgame Engravings
- Keen Blunt Weapon* is a good engraving to utilize when you have more than 60-80% Crit Rate.
- Hit Master is used as most skills do not have positional attack modifiers.
- Adrenaline increases Crit Rate and is easily stackable with the amount of Gunslinger skills to rotate through.
- Raid Captain is a good alternative damage increase engraving for high Swiftness build.
- Cursed Doll* is a significant Attack Power increase at the cost of 25% healing penalty. The healing penalty can be punishing for inexperienced players not familiar with boss mechanics.
- Grudge* increases damage done while also increasing damage received. The engraving is a highly effective damage increase without needing specific positioning, making it worthwhile even with the penalty.
(*)These Engravings should only be used at Engraving Level 3.
Engravings are listed in order of priority from left to right.
High Specialization Build
High Swiftness Build
These are the specific gear sets for each tier.
Check out the Gear Set Guide for more details.
Early Tier 3
1340 -1414 gearscore
Erupting Waves Set
Piercing Gaze Set
Craft any combination of the legendary gear sets listed above and try to push to 1415 as soon as possible.
Tier 3 Legion Raid Set
(High Specialization Build)
(Can be use regardless of Swiftness or Specialization Build)
(If you have 1600+ Swiftness for only 12 seconds downtime with Conviction and Judgment combo when using Awakening)
(Alternative for Swiftness build)
The name of your set will change with every higher tier gearset you acquire, but the set effect will remain the same. Look for the keyword of your set when recrafting it so you don't easily get lost.(e.g Entropy, Hallucination etc)
Recommended Sidereal Unity Effects for your Ekhorn S Omega are Thirain and Balthorr.
Check out the Sidereal Weapon Guide for more details.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend parings.
Check the Rune Guide for more details.
|AT02 Grenade||Quick Recharge|
- Quick Step is paired with Rage as it synergize with Life Absorption when the rune buff proc.
- If you have Conviction and Judgment setup, make sure you confirm Conviction buff proc when using Spiral Tracker then use Dexterous Shot or Bullet Rain to proc Judgment buff for the 15% cooldown reduction buff before using other skills.
- Runes on the Rifle skills can replace with any runes the players have if there is not enough Galewind and Overwhelm runes , as anything would work at that point since nothing synergize with those skills as good as cast speed increase.
- Use Bleed on AT02 Grenade to have a high bleed uptime.
Gear Skill Tree
While Gems add benefits to skills, you can also increase the effects of Skill Tree themselves. Skill Tree levels go up to 5 and each level can increase the damage, cooldown reduction or buff that they provide.
|Bullet Rain||In a Tight Spot|
|AT02 Grenade*||Enhanced Grenade|
|Perfect Shot||Kill Confirmation|
|Focused Shot||Double Tap|
|Quick Step||Life Absorption|
|Target Down||Large Magazine|
|Spiral Tracker*||Quick Pace(Optional)|
|Dexterous Shot||Excellent Mobility|
|Meteor Stream||Weak Point Detection|
(*) Optional skill choices.
Gems grant bonus damage and cooldown reduction to specific skills. You can only equip 11 of these Gems at a time so it is recommended that you prioritize the Gems for your most important skills.
Please visit our Gem System Guide for more information like how to create higher tier Gems.
Cards are an endgame system for maximizing your character. Below are the recommend sets for this class.
Check the Card Guide for more details on how to obtain them.
Budget Card Set
Budget Card Set 2
This card set does not replace Light of Salvation set or Kazero's Legion Commanders set, but it can be use if you're new to the game and has set to get your Light of Salvation/Kazero's Legion Commanders set +18 or +30 yet.
Optimal Damage vs Kayangel Gate2-4 and Sonavel
Optimal Damage Card Set
- Swap back to Pistol for mobility and debuffs.
- Catastrophe and Meteor Stream is your quick Stagger skills.
- Peacekeeper is the only the Counter Attack skill in this build, so make sure you save it if anticipating the boss mechanic.
- Time to Hunt removes the Shotgun from her arsenal in exchange for added Crit Rate to all her remaining skills.
- Buff yourself with Quick Step before using your main damage skills.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu