This Gunslinger build revolves around the Peacemaker Class Engraving. The Engraving gives a different benefit to all 3 weapons in her arsenal, but it's mainly used to further increase the most damaging Rifle skills Perfect Shot, Focused Shot and Target Down.
Peacemaker Gunslinger is one of the few classes in Lost Ark which focuses on the Crit Combat Stat. This synergizes well with the Crit Debuff from Spiral Tracker, Equilibrium and Dexterous Shot. Rotating between these skills keeps the debuff active on a target and increases the entire party's damage output.
This build utilizes the Shotgun and Rifle skills and needs to constantly change from mid-range to long-range. It has a higher damage potential than the Time to Hunt build, which doesn't have access to the Shotgun.
Check out the Time to Hunt Gunslinger for an alternative Gunslinger playstyle.
Raid Skill Build
- Both Eye of Twilight and High-Caliber HE Bullet are usable awakening preferences; the latter does slightly less damage with a faster start-up for hitting agile bosses.
- The Weakness Exposure Skill Tree on Spiral Tracker is your party synergy buff.
- Peacekeeper(1st hit) and Last Request are your Counter Attacks.
- Swap to your Pistol whenever you need mobility to use Dexterous Shot, Peacekeeper, Quick Step, Somersault Shot and generic spacebar dodge.
- Bullet Rain is your pistol DPS skill.
- Your core damage skills are Focused Shot, Target Down, Sharpshooter and Dual Buckshot while the other 3 damage skills can be swapped base on preference will listed in Alternatives below.
- Bullet Rain
- Shotgun Rapid Fire
- Perfect Shot
The 4 skills on the left are preferences , you can choose 3 to be your extra filler skills after the 4 main cores skills mentioned above. Since these are extra filler damage skills , they're not the priority skills to get to Level 12 first compared to those above.
Bullet Rain provides good damage output while being able to move.
Shotgun Rapid Fire damage can be really good as well if you have Peacemaker Level 3. But this skill has a pretty long animation.
Catastrophe provides decent damage output as well and it has decent Stagger Check capability. Both Carpet Bombing and Eternal Calamity can be use, up to your preference.
Perfect Shot provides a more comfortable range damage skill that also has Level 1 Destruction Check but it's damage is weaker than those mentioned above.
Gameplay & Skill Rotation
Gunslinger doesn't require positional damage as all the Shotgun skills have In a Tight Spot to remove the need to Back Attack and Rifle skills don't have positional requirements as well. She is a versatile DPS class, unlike her other half (Deadeye) that requires Close Range and Back Attack for optimal damage output.
- Pistol Stance is your default starting mode. Stay in this stance when you need mobility to maneuver around mechanics or reposition to safety with Quick Step, Somersault Shot, Dexterous Shot and Peacekeeper. Try to save Spacebar for canceling long skill animations when needed and Sharpshooter animation can be cancelled with just swapping weapons.
- Debuff your target with Weakness Exposure from Spiral Tracker.
- Self buff with Quick Step whenever available to speed up the next skill casted.
- Swap your weapon to Shotgun (only if close enough to the boss) or Rifle to damage while you have Weakness Exposure applied to the target. You only have 6 seconds of active Weakness Exposure.
Maximize damage by prioritizing skills that aren't on cooldown in this order:
- Focused Shot
- Dual Buckshot
- Target Down
- Bullet Rain
- Shotgun Rapid Fire
- Perfect Shot
- Last Request
- Once Weakness Exposure ends, swap back to Pistol Stance to reapply it. This brings you back to the beginning of the rotation.
Shotgun skills and Catastrophe are your main Stagger Check while saving your Rifle Skills for damage after the stagger break happens unless it's a wipe mechanic or a Stagger Check that does not reduce damage taken on the boss, then use all your skills as usual.
If you are using Conviction rune on Spiral Tracker and Judgment rune on Dexterous Shot, wait for the first rune to activate before consuming it with the second rune. This buffs your damage skills for 15% more cooldown reduction and 100% more mana regen. There is a chance that it doesn't activate or is on cooldown (30 seconds), in which case just continue the rotation.
Peacemaker Gunslingers prioritize Crit to have at least 50-60% Crit Rate (1200-1600+ Crit) , especially when using Keen Blunt Weapon Engraving to increase Crit Damage. Allocate the remaining points into Specialization and/or Swiftness, depending on preference for more damage with Specialization(900-1000) or comfortability with Swiftness(500-800) if you're a new player or a mix of both(400-600 Specialization and 400-500 Swiftness). The lower Crit you have, the higher level Adrenaline you need.
Bracelets provide beneficial effects to yourself or to your party members depending on the rolls.
Note: Bracelets should not be your top priority to optimize since it'll be much more efficient to optimize your other gear first. Bracelets are costly! So slowly build towards a Main Stat and a Sub Stat. Anything else is extra!
Check out the Bracelet Guide for more details.
Possible Special Effects to Roll:
Combat Stats(Specialization + Crit)
Class Engravings provide powerful benefits that dictate the playstyle of a class. Battle Engravings are generally used to increase damage. Below are the recommended Engravings for this build.
Check out the Engraving Guide for more details.
- Peacemaker provides some Attack Speed for Pistol mobility skills and boosts the damage dealing Shotgun and Rifle skills.
- Hit Master is used as most skills do not have positional attack modifiers (and Shotgun Skill Tree remove the back attack modifier).
Add-On Endgame Engravings
- Adrenaline increases Crit Rate and is easily stackable with the amount of Gunslinger skills to rotate through.
- Keen Blunt Weapon* is a good engraving to utilize when you have more than 60-80% Crit Rate.
- Grudge* increases damage done while also increasing damage received. The engraving is a highly effective damage increase without needing specific positioning, making it worthwhile even with the penalty.
- Cursed Doll* is a significant Attack Power increase at the cost of 25% healing penalty. The healing penalty can be punishing for inexperienced players not familiar with boss mechanics.
(*)These Engravings should only be used at Engraving Level 3.
Engravings are listed in order of priority from left to right.
(*) Can be left at Level 2 during pre-ancient grade accessories setup.
These are the specific gear sets for each tier.
Check out the Gear Set Guide for more details.
Early Tier 3
1340 -1414 gearscore
Erupting Waves Set
Piercing Gaze Set
Craft any combination of the legendary gear sets listed above and try to push to 1415 as soon as possible.
Tier 3 Legion Raid Set
(Generally use to help alleviate mana issues and still providing good damage boost)
(Grants 10% Attack Speed after full stack which can be helpful with some of the long animation skills.)
The name of your set will change with every higher tier gearset you acquire, but the set effect will remain the same. Look for the keyword of your set when recrafting it so you don't easily get lost.(e.g Entropy, Hallucination etc)
Recommended Sidereal Unity Effects for your Ekhorn S Omega are Thirain and Balthorr.
Check out the Sidereal Weapon Guide for more details.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend parings.
Check the Rune Guide for more details.
|Shotgun Rapid Fire||Galewind|
|Spiral Tracker||Quick Recharge|
|Quick Step||Quick Recharge|
- Quick Recharge does not have a internal cooldown, hence it's great to have multiple of them regardless of rarity grade to proc them to able to use your skills more frequently.
- If the player has Conviction and Judgment make sure you confirm Conviction's buff has proc'd when using Spiral Tracker then use Dexterous Shot to proc Judgment buff for the 15% cooldown reduction buff before using other skills.
- Runes on Rifle and Shotgun skills can replace any runes the players have if there is not enough Galewind and Overwhelm runes, as anything would work at that point since nothing synergize with those skills as good as cast speed increase.
(*) Optional Skill Choices.
Gear Skill Tree
While Gems add benefits to skills, you can also increase the effects of Skill Tree themselves. Skill Tree levels go up to 5 and each level can increase the damage, cooldown reduction or buff that they provide.
|Target Down||Large Magazine|
|Focused Shot||Double Tap|
|Sharpshooter||In a Tight Spot|
|Dual Buckshot||In a Tight Spot|
|Shotgun Rapid Fire*||In a Tight Spot|
|Bullet Rain*||In a Tight Spot|
|Quick Step||Life Absorption|
|Perfect Shot*||Breaking Breath|
(*) Skill Preferences.
Gems grant bonus damage and cooldown reduction to specific skills. You can only equip 11 of these Gems at a time so it is recommended that you prioritize the Gems for your most important skills.
Please visit our Gem System Guide for more information like how to create higher tier Gems.
Shotgun Rapid Fire*
(*) Skill Preferences.
Cards are an endgame system for maximizing your character. Below are the recommended sets for this class.
Check the Card Guide for more details on how to obtain them.
Budget Card Set
Budget Card Set 2
This card set does not replace Light of Salvation set or Kazero's Legion Commanders set, but it can be use if you're new to the game and has set to get your Light of Salvation/Kazero's Legion Commanders set +18 or +30 yet.
Optimal Damage Card Set
- Swap to Shotgun or Rifle for damage based on the situation and range of the boss.
- Swap back to Pistol for mobility and debuffs.
- Use the spacebar dodge to cancel long animation skills and Sharpshooter animation can be cancelled with just swapping weapons, when needed to dodge an incoming attack.
- Peacekeeper and Last Request are the Counter Attack skills.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu