Check out the Robust Spirit Soulfist Raid Guide for an alternative Soulfist playstyle.
Raid Skill Build
Soulfist's skill rotation focuses around efficiently using her Attack Power buffs.
- Normal Skill Rotation:
- 3x Flash Step
- Once low energy
- Bolting Crash
- Energy Release
- Energy Blast
- Merciless Pummel
- Force Orb
- Heavenly Squash
- Crippling Barrier
- Soulfists have different Attack Power buffs for herself and her teammates, but only the highest self and party buff are applied to your skills at any given time. In other words, your self buffs don't stack.
- Transition to Level 3 Hype before using your Awakening. Besides from that, stay on Level 2 Hype and let the buff run out. The reason for avoiding Level 3 Hype is, once it runs out, you have to wait a very long time before you can use Hype again due to the lack of Specialization. But once you reach Tier 3 and unlock at least the 2 Set Effect of Dominion Fang, you can transition into Level 3 Hype if your Level 2 Hype is about to run out, or if there is a big damage window, which can be used to deal a lot of damage. (Eg.: If the boss is staggered.)
Swiftness all the way! In general, you should try to get Swiftness on all your accessories. Get Crit as the second Combat Stat on the necklace. High Swiftness gives you more Cooldown to spam your skills to keep your energy low.
Class Engravings provide powerful benefits that dictate the playstyle of a class. Battle Engravings are generally used to increase damage. Below are the recommended Engravings for this build.
Check out the Engraving Guide for more details.
- Adrenaline is a great engraving while having spammable skills. Gives Crit Rate and Attack Power per stack.
- Energy Overflow is your class engraving that increases your damage when your energy is below 30%.
Add-On Endgame Engravings
- Raid Captain is another great DPS engraving that scales off your speed you get from Swiftness.
- Keen Blunt Weapon* requires a high Crit stat to make use of its bonus Crit Damage.
- Mass Increase can be used instead of Keen Blunt Weapon if your Crit Rate is below 47%. The Attack Speed reduction is countered by reaching over 1600 Swiftness in the late-game and the Hype Attack Speed buff, which makes this engraving a viable substitute for Cursed Doll.
Note: The Advanced Engravings are the Best in Slot setup for Tier 3 content. The penalties attached to these can be hard to overcome for new players. Only use the following engravings if you are experienced with the boss fights!
- Grudge* increases damage done while also increasing damage received. The Engraving is a highly effective damage increase without needing specific positioning, making it worthwhile even with the penalty.
- Cursed Doll* is a significant Attack Power increase at the cost of 25% healing penalty. The healing penalty can be punishing for inexperienced players not familiar with boss mechanics.
(*)These Engravings should only be used at Engraving Level 3.
Engravings are listed in order of priority from left to right.
These are the specific gear sets for each tier.
Check out the Gear Set Guide for more details.
- If speedrunning your alts, you can skip Abyss Dungeon Gear up to 1370 gearscore by just honing Chaos Dungeon Gear.
- If you're close to 1445 gearscore and were already doing Valtan/Vykas Normal Mode, you can skip crafting the Legendary Legion Raid Gears.
- If you have already crafted Relic Gears, hold onto them because once you unlock the Gear Set Conversion feature, you will be able to freely swap between Relic Legion Raid Sets.
"Play at your own pace" Route
Runes enhance skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct skills is important. Below are the recommended parings.
Check the Rune Guide for more details.
Gear Skill Tree and Tripods
While Gems add benefits to skills, you can also increase the effects of tripods themselves. Tripod levels go up to 5 and each level can increase the damage, cooldown reduction or buff that they provide.
Gems grant bonus damage and cooldown reduction to specific skills. You can only equip 11 of these Gems at a time so it is recommended that you prioritize the Gems for your most important skills.
Please visit our Gem System Guide for more information like how to create higher tier Gems.
Cards are an endgame system for maximizing your character. Below are the recommend sets for this class.
Check the Card Guide for more details on how to obtain them.
Budget Card Set
Optimal Damage Card Set
- This class needs high Swiftness to shine, as you'll be relying on low Cooldowns to maintain your rotation.
- Keep spamming your skills, don't worry about Hype management.
- Use all your Attack Power buffs wisely. Don't forget, not all Attack Power buffs stack!
- Bolting Crash is your Counter Attack skill.
Written by KimKim
Incorporated by Starlast
Reviewed by Raxxanterax
Updated Engravings section.
Updated Gear Set section to include full relic sets build.