Sharpshooters have two Class Engravings available to them, Death Strike and Loyal Companion, with Death Strike capitalizing on it's 8 second debuff burst window, while Loyal Companion focuses on sustained burst damage.
Both Class Engravings revolve around building Sharpshooter's Identity Gauge called Hawk Meter. In addition, some skills have Skill Tree which boost the amount of Identity gained on hit. When your Hawk Meter is full, you can activate Summon Silverhawk to gain access to Wings of Storm and Last Rush.
There is no set rotation for Loyal Companion as you'll be focusing on keeping your Summon Silverhawk with your skills.
Check out the Death Strike Sharpshooter for an alternative Sharpshooter playstyle.
Raid Skill Build
- Snipe is your biggest nuke assuming you hit the Perfect Zone.
- Atomic Arrow is used constantly to apply Amplified Damage (party synergy debuff).
- Charged Shot is taken with Fast Fire because you can release it immediately for full damage.
- Hawk Shot is 1 of your high overall damage contribution basic skill in this setup and it also charges Hawk Meter for you from range.
- Sharp Shooter is your filler damage skill and Stagger skill.
- Arrow Wave is filler damage skill.
- Moving Slash is your basic reposition skill and gap closer.
- Deadly Slash is your Counter and charges Hawk Meter. You can use Evasive Fire as an alternative Counter and to push slightly more Overall DPS but it can be uncomfortable for some raids with the forced backward mobility.
- Fenrir's Messenger is the preferred Awakening for Loyal Companion Sharpshooters as it can help them charge up 100% of their Hawk Meter when it's used.
- Summon Silverhawk can be activated when your Hawk Meter is full to gain access to Wings of Storm and a big nuke skill called Last Rush. But you'll be mainly spamming Wings of Storm as Loyal Companion Sharpshooter.
Loyal Companion, Silverhawk Basic Attack and Wings of Storm apply Mark of Death on the target allowing for 12% more damage. Unlike Death Strike Sharpshooters, Last Rush is not used at all because you want to have Silverhawk up forever. Instead, use Wings of Storm whenever it is available.
- Use Atomic Arrow to maintain debuff on the target with Amplified Damage.
- Fill up your Hawk Meter with Fenrir's Messenger
- Summon Silverhawk
- Spam Wings of Storm, you can use this skill while in the middle of other skills animation as well.
- Use the following main damage skills with no order but highest damage contribution listed from top to bottom:
- Charged Shot
- Hawk Shot
- Sharp Shooter
- Arrow Wave
- You shouldn't run out of Hawk Meter at all as long as you keep refreshing it with Silver Master from Hawk Shot and Deadly Slash.
Loyal Companion Sharpshooters can run a few different variant of stat spread options depending on your preference if you want a more comfy slower gameplay that still dish out tons of damage from your Silverhawk or a more balanced damage spread between Silverhawk and your basic skills.
- 50/50 stat split Build : You should aim for Specialization and Crit necklace then when it comes to Rings and Earrings you can choose option of:
- Option 1 : 2 Crit Earrings and 2 Specialization Rings, which you'll end up with a slight unbalance of stats leaning towards Crit but with Bracelet you'll get Specialization to 1000 while pushing Crit to 1300-1400 after including pet bonus this will allow your Silverhawk do still do good amount of damage while trying to balance out your Crit Rate to 46-50% for your basic skills before accounting their skill tree nodes.
- Option 2 : 2 Specialization Earrings and 2 Crit Rings with pet bonus on Crit stats, this will try to balance out the 50/50 stat splits after accounting Bracelet for slightly more damage on Silverhawk with lesser Crit Rate but it isn't much of a deviation from option 1. You can also use the pet bonus stats on Specialization stats as well of your preference for even more Silverhawk damage.
- Full Specialization Build : Get Specialization stats on every piece of accessories and only Crit from necklace. This build goes all out for Silverhawk damage but it requires Adrenaline and Hallucination Set to help compensate the low Crit Rate for your basic skills.
Bracelets provide beneficial effects to yourself or to your party members depending on the rolls.
Note: Bracelets should not be your top priority to optimize since it'll be much more efficient to optimize your other gear first. Bracelets are costly! So slowly build towards a Main Stat and a Sub Stat. Anything else is extra!
Check out the Bracelet Guide for more details.
Possible Special Effects to Roll:
Combat Stats(Crit + Specialization)
Class Engravings provide powerful benefits that dictate the playstyle of a class. Battle Engravings are generally used to increase damage. Below are the recommended Engravings for this build.
Check out the Engraving Guide for more details.
- Loyal Companion grants +8% Movement Speed , 6% Attack Power Increased and 12% Increased Damage Marks while Silverhawk is summoned. At high end Tier 3 , both class engravings can be use together.
- Hit Master synergizes well with Sharpshooter since the majority of yours skills do not have Back Attack or Head Attack modifiers. This engraving doesn't affect your Awakening skills. It is the safer option out of both Grudge and Cursed Doll.
Add-On Endgame Engravings
- Keen Blunt Weapon* complements the high Crit Rate Skill Tree.
- Adrenaline is use for compensating the lack of Crit Rate for the few variants of the builds.
- Grudge* increases damage done while also increasing damage received. The engraving is a highly effective damage increase without needing specific positioning, making it worthwhile even with the penalty.
- Cursed Doll* is a significant Attack Power increase at the cost of 25% healing penalty from battle items. The healing penalty can be punishing for inexperienced players not familiar with boss mechanics.
(*)These Engravings should only be used at Engraving Level 3.
Engravings are listed in order of priority from left to right.
These are the specific gear sets for each tier.
Check out the Gear Set Guide for more details.
Early Tier 3
1340 -1414 gearscore
Erupting Waves Set
Piercing Gaze Set
Craft any combination of the legendary gear sets listed above and try to push to 1415 as soon as possible.
Tier 3 Legion Raid Set
(50/50 stats split Build)
(High Specialization Build)
The name of your set will change with every higher tier gearset you acquire, but the set effect will remain the same. Look for the keyword of your set when recrafting it so you don't easily get lost.(e.g Entropy, Hallucination etc)
Recommended Sidereal Unity Effects for your Neo Faint Note are Thirain and Balthorr.
Check out the Sidereal Weapon Guide for more details.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend pairings.
Check the Rune Guide for more details.
- Bleed works best on skills with low cooldown like Atomic Arrow.
- Galewind should be applied on almost all your big damage skills like Snipe.
- Quick Recharge provides a chance of reducing the overall cooldown of skills.
- In some scenario having Purify can be useful to help cleanse debuffs or Damage over time effects.
- Rage can also be use to help speed up some skill casting to make yourself feel more comfortable.
- Sharp Shooter is paired with Overwhelm as it is 1 of the highest Stagger burst in SharpShooter's kit.
(*) Optional skill choices.
Gear Skill Tree
While Gems add benefits to skills, you can also increase the effects of Skill Tree themselves. Skill Tree levels go up to 5 and each level can increase the damage, cooldown reduction or buff that they provide.
For more information on how to add equipment Skill Tree and how to get them, please visit our Skill Tree System Guide.
|Atomic Arrow||Long Fuse|
|Arrow Wave||Enhanced Arrow|
|Hawk Shot||Red Hawk|
|Charged Shot||Quick Preparation|
|Sharp Shooter||Vital Point Strike|
Weak Point Detection
|Deadly Slash*||Sawtooth Blade|
Weak Point Detection
|Moving Slash(Optional)||Excellent Mobility|
|Evasive Fire*||Swift Fingers|
(*) Optional skill choices
Gems grant bonus damage and cooldown reduction to specific skills. You can only equip 11 of these Gems at a time so it is recommended that you prioritize the Gems for your most important skills.
Please visit our Gem System Guide for more information like how to create higher tier Gems.
Cards are an endgame system for maximizing your character. Below are the recommend sets for this class.
Check the Card Guide for more details on how to obtain them.
Budget Card Set
Budget Card Set 2
This card set does not replace Light of Salvation set or Kazero's Legion Commanders set, but it can be use if you're new to the game and has set to get your Light of Salvation/Kazero's Legion Commanders set +18 or +30 yet.
Optimal Damage Card Set
- Loyal Companion causes Silverhawk basic attack and Wings of Storm to mark the target with 14% increase damage taken from the Sharpshooter,.
- Sharpshooters' biggest damage nukes is Snipe.
- Deadly Slash is your Counter skill when needed.
- Loyal Companion Sharpshooters aim for a balance of Specialization and Crit on their accessories.
- Grudge and Cursed Doll are two great damage engravings that do not rely on positioning. If you're a newer player looking for safer alternatives, Keen Blunt Weapon and Hit Master offer damage boosts with negligible or no downsides.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Starlast