The Fractured Peaks are cold and daunting. The overwhelming silence is only matched by the terrible feeling of dread and the stench of death that lingers everywhere you go.
The Fractured Peaks is a cold, desolate place. Its monsters are fierce with Werewolves, Cannibals, Demons and sometimes the scattered inhabits alike. Biteberry is a unique herb that is found exclusively in the region. Traveling around the region can be treacherous, so be on high alert.
All information in this article is from the Press Preview Access of Diablo 4. The content presented here is subject to change, and will be updated as we learn more.
Fractured Peaks Renown
Renown is one of the best ways to boosts to your character's power! This is done by collecting Altars of Lilith, doing Side Dungeons, Strongholds, and more. See information below for all Renown categories for the region.
|Waypoints||Strongholds||Side Quests||Areas Discovered||Side Dungeons||Altars of Lilith|
Waypoints allow you to travel through a region much quicker than purely walking or using a mount. Knowing key waypoints can also help shorten travel distances, such as getting to World Boss Events. The Fractured Peaks have 7 Waypoints located throughout the region.
- Margrave - Located in the town, Southwestern part of Dobrev Taiga.
- Yelesna - Located in the town, Southwestern part of Galle Valley.
- Nevesk - Located in the town, Southwestern part of Desolate Highlands.
- Kyovashad - Located in the town, Northeastern part of Desolate Highlands.
- Menestad - Located in the town, Western part of Sarkova Pass.
- Bear Tribe Refuge - Located in the town, Northwestern part of Seat of the Heavens.
- Nostrava - Located in the Stronghold once cleansed of evil.
Strongholds provide unique encounters that challenge you in different ways. These defiled grounds must be cleansed before any possible benefit can be taken advantage of. Once reclaimed, you potentially gain access to vendors, Dungeons, and Waypoints. The Fractured Peaks have 3 Strongholds highlighted below:
- Malnok - Located in Eastern part of the Region.
- Kor Dragan - Located in Northwestern part of the Region.
- Nevesk - Located in Western part of the Region.
For further information, see our Stronghold Guide.
Side Quests are optional quests that can be done during or after completing the Campaign. Most can be quickly to advance your Renown standing, netting you Skill Points, Potion Charges or even Paragon points.
For further information, read our Side Quest Guide to tips and tricks.
Each region has numerous zones for you to explore. When done, an entire area is uncovered at once, rather than the traditional fog-of-war in past Diablo games. Seek out blurred patches on the map by walking there.
For further information, see our Side Dungeon Guide.
Altars of Lilith
Fractured Peaks Summary
The Fractured Peaks are cold, and its inhabitants are unrelenting in their pursuit of you. Get your Renown up as quickly as possible by doing the following:
- Explore the entire region, while gathering Waypoints and cleansing Strongholds.
- Use the Waypoints to move quickly around the region to collect all the Altars of Lilith.
- Check your region progress, by opening the map and clicking "W" to see how many Side Quests or Side Dungeons you need to do to collect all your Skill Points, Potion charges, and Paragon Points!
Happy exploring, don't die while doing it!
Written by Dredscythe
Reviewed by Raxxanterax
Published for Diablo 4 Early Impressions