Brelshaza Gate 2 focuses on your ability to resolve and recognize the correct mechanics quickly. Keeping track of your positional requirements and understanding which version of a particular attack you're facing will be crucial in this gate.
- HP Potion of your choice
- Swiftness Robe or Marching Flag (If low movement speed)
- Whirlwind Grenade for classes with low stagger damage
- Dark Grenade on supports or dps with high stagger
- Time Stop Potion
Main Mechanics Overview
- x145 HP - Meteors+Typing+Stagger
- x100 HP - Medusa+Stagger
- x43 HP - Shapes (Star, Square & Diamond)
- x0 HP - Red & Blue marks
Hard Mode Changes
Raid mechanics cover the passive mechanics that are persistent through the entire raid.
- Wei is the Sidereal used for Stagger Damage.
When To Use (Does not include all possible situations)
- Meteors (After typing mechanic)
Main mechanics occur at certain HP intervals.
- Occurs at or near x145 HP.
- The Boss disappears and reappears in the center of the map. She is surrounded in a blue space circle with diamonds spinning around her.
- 8 Meteors will fall in set positions on the map. (Party1 = x3, Party2 = x3+1).
- All players must step on the fallen meteors, which initiates a typing mechanic that they need to complete. (Not clearing a meteor will result in raid wide damage).
- The Boss will start a Stagger Check shortly after.
- Failure to Stagger the Boss will result in a wipe.
What To Do
- Once the boss teleports to the center, check your party number and go to your position.
- Step on your meteor, finish the typing test.
- Go to the center and Stagger the Boss. Use your best stagger skills or Whirlwind Grenades to break it quickly.
- Teleports and spawns scythes in a square pattern followed by horizontal lines.
- These scythes will shoot outwards and come back to the same position they started shortly after.
- Counter is possible after horizontal scythes have returned to their starting position.
- The boss will perform a frontal attack that can easily be dodged if not countered.
- The arena gets darkened.
- A shape appears on top of the boss.
What To Do
- Look at the boss and check the shape she is showing: Star or Pentagon.
- Star & Pentagon shapes will spawn left and right of her.
- Go near the shape she is showing to aggro it and kite it on top of the boss.
- Consume the opposite shape immediately by running over it.
- 4 safe spots in yellow color will appear at x3+1 positions.
- Each party goes to their correct position, you'll end up as pairs in the safe spots.
- If done correctly, everyone will get a shield that absorbs the raid wide damage.
- If only one player is inside the safe area, he will die unless he uses a Time Stop Potion after receiving the 1st tick of raid aoe damage.
Notable Patterns 2
- The boss marks a location on the ground. Shortly after, she jumps to this spot.
What To Do
- Right as she jumps, make sure to follow her and stay close.
- A large explosion will occur around her landing position.
Written by Choilicious
Reviewed by Perciculum