Ice Trap Saboteur Endgame Skill Gems, Auras, Jewels & Passive Skill Tree.
Ensure your skill gems are of the right quality (normal, anomalous, divergent or phantasmal).
Some gems need to be a certain level to function. This is especially important for some auras and certain defensive setups.
- Ice Trap - Our primary skill, lays down a Trap that triggers a series of Icy runes in an area around the Trap.
- Empower Support - Provides Gem Levels to our main Active Gem
- Concentrated Effect Support - Reduces our Area of Effect, but grants considerable damage.
- Power Charge On Critical Support - Provides 4% damage per Power Charge.
- Anomalous Trap and Mine Damage Support - Reduces the Life and Mana Cost of our Trap and Mine skills while also providing 51% more Trap and Mine Damage.
- Charged Traps Support - Provides 15% Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge and 10% increased Trap Throwing Speed per Frenzy Charge.
- Flame Dash - Teleports to your cursor. Has 3 charges that replenish over time
- Frost Bomb - Applies Cold Exposure.
- Arcanist Brand - Automatically casts linked Spells to the attached target.
- Flammability - Cursed enemies have -36% to Fire Resistances.
- Elemental Weakness - Cursed enemies have -30% to Elemental Resistances.
- Bear Trap - Enemies take 25% increased Damage from Trap or Mine Hits.
- Righteous Fire - Provides a substantial amount of more Spell Damage
- Hatred - Provides an overwhelming cold damage boost.
- Enlighten Support - Linked to all core auras to give additional Mana to reserve.
- Zealotry - Provides more Spell damage.
- Haste - Provides increased Attack and Cast speed.
- Vitality - Provides Life Regeneration
- Arrogance Support + Herald of Ash - This is to achieve the Low Life state for Pain Attunement alongside some increased Fire Spell Damage.
- Summon Skitterbots - Provides more Trap and Mine damage and a source of Shock.
- Bonechill Support - Provides more Cold Damage based on Chill Effect
- Awakened Unbound Ailments Support - Increases the effect of non-damaging Ailments.
Passive Tree Progression
Certain Jewels require specific placement on the passive tree, you can find these locations below.
The Cluster Jewel Sockets on the edge of the passive tree should be allocated with the 2 Large Cluster Jewels.
Socket the Militant Faith in Jewel Socket above the Witch starting area.
Thread of Hope
Socket the Thread of Hope in Jewel Socket right of Shadow's starting area.