The Sidereal Weapon is an endgame chase goal for the "pay to win" player base. Pursuing this goal comes at an extremely expensive cost and is not feasible for the regular player base. While possible to reach a usable Sidereal Weapon stage (Level 5&6) as a "free to play" player using the systems offered in the game, to do so requires a massive time investment. Additionally, these in game systems don't offer a way past this point, making your progress obsolete with further updates to the game if you don't plan to spend multiple millions of Gold to keep up. Didn't lose interest just yet? Then check out the guide!
The first step in your Sidereal Weapon journey is to obtain the weapon, right? To do so, you must complete Gate 4 of Legion Raid Brelshaza Normal or Hard Mode. This rewards you with the Sidereal: Galatur's Will item. Consume it to start the Sidereal: Galatur's Will quest that takes place in Yorn (Great Castle). Once completed, you will obtain your base Sidereal Weapon that can be upgraded using the required materials and by completing specific achievements down the line.
- Minimum Item Level 1520 is required to clear Brelshaza Gate 4 in Normal Mode.
Upgrade Material Sources
Sidereal Energy and Romantic Ingredient Kits are the main materials required to upgrade your Sidereal Weapon. Below, you can find ways of obtaining them.
- Abyssal Dungeon Kayangel Gate 3 (Hard Mode)
- Legion Raid Akkan Gate 3 (Normal & Hard Mode)
- Legion Raid Brelshaza Gate 4 (Normal & Hard Mode)
- Legion Raid Kakul-Saydon Gate 3
- Auction House
- NPC [Legion Raid Exchange]
- x30 Sidereal Energy (Bound) - 100 Phantom Intention is required for x1
- Sidereal Energy Chest I - 2 Brelshaza Gate 4 Hard Mode Clears
- Sidereal Energy Chest II - 5 Brelshaza Gate 4 Hard Mode Clears
- Sidereal Energy Chest III - 10 Brelshaza Gate 4 Hard Mode Clears
Romantic Ingredient Kit
The kit can be crafted in Galatur's Workshop (Yorn) at Balthorr. To craft one, you need:
- x24 Bright Wild Flower
- x24 Oreha Solar Carp
- x12 Exquisite Mushroom
- x8 Oreha Relic
- x4 Oreha Thick Meat
- 100 Gold
Your Sidereal weapon can be evolved in Galatur's Workshop (Yorn) with the help of Balthorr.
- Sidereal Weapons always have 100% weapon quality.
- Upgrading a Sidereal Weapon has a 100% success chance.
- Sidereal Weapons use the set effect of your equipped Glove slot.
Before you're able to upgrade your Sidereal Weapon, the Evolution XP bar has to be filled by slaying monsters. For your Sidereal Weapon to gain XP, it has to be equipped to your character!
The fastest way to accomplish this is by doing endless Chaos Dungeons with your Aura of Resonance depleted. Each new Sidereal Weapon Stage will require you to re-fill the XP gauge again.
Once filled, you may begin the upgrading process.
|Evolution Stage ||Item Level||Requirement||Material Cost|
|0||1100||Sidereal: Galatur's Will - Guide quest that is given after using the Galatur's Will item.||N/A|
|1||1200||Sidereal Energy - Guide quest given by Balthorr||x1 |
|4||1500||Achievement "Ancient Gears" |
Equip 6 pieces of Ancient tier gear.
"Ancient Gears" is divided into:
level 1 "Prima Donna" Brelshaza Hard Mode gear
level 2 "Endemic" superior Ancient gear from Akkan Legion Raid.
|5||1600||Complete Sidereal's Story|
Whispering Islet:Whispering Voice, To the Sound (Nineveh's story)
Isteri Island:Destiny's Whisper, Blue-Blazing Blade (Kadan's story)
x60 Phantom Intention
|6||1625||Achievement "Ancient Weapon Honer"|
Hone an Ancient weapon to +25
x70 Phantom Intention
x70 Phantom Intention
x80 Phantom Intention
Sidereal Unity first becomes available after honing your Sidereal Weapon to level 6. This feature lets you choose a powerful effect that is themed around one of the 7 Sidereals. Your first Unity effect choice is granted for free. Changing it to a different Unity Effect requires Stones of Chaos.
- Unity Effects can be applied and checked in your Character Profile UI (P).
- Sidereal Unity Skills can be used with Ctrl+V & Ctrl+B.
- These Skills cannot be used in: PvP, Equalized content and the Rowen continent after selecting a faction.
Unity Effect Change Cost
- Weapon Level 6 - x20 Stones of Chaos
- Weapon Level 7 - x20 Stones of Chaos
- Weapon Level 8 - x25 Stones of Chaos
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Knight's Pride. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, increases your Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence by 145,983 for 10s.
- Level 2 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Light of Daybreak. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, for 20s party members within the range of 16m are encouraged. Self and party member Attack Power +3,946.
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Shred. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, deals heavy damage to the opponent, along with high Stagger damage.
- Level 2 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Esoteric Skill. Upon use, heavy Damage is inflicted on the target. For 10s, Stagger Damage +12% for self and party members.
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time activate Elzowin's Blessing. Upon use, heals 35,500 HP for all party members. The target with the lowest current HP is healed for double the amount.
- Level 2 Effect - A party member receiving fatal damage has a low chance to activate Elzowin's Miracle, granting invincibility for 3s and recovering 100% of HP. The target has a cooldown of 10 min.
- Level 1 Effect - After a certain time, has a chance to trigger Arrow of Perkunas to deal Damage.
- Level 2 Effect - Target hit by Arrow of Perkunas is inflicted with Punishing Strike and when an enemy with 3 or more stacks is hit, Punishing Strike is activated (Max 5 stacks). Upon use, deals additional Damage based on the number of stacks.
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time activate Fjorgin Defense. Upon use, Fjorgin Defense is granted to self and party members within a range of 32m for 10s, absorbing 100,000 damage.
- Level 2 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Galatur's Protection. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, Push Immunity Effect is granted to self and party members for 12s.
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Queen's Might. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, Ancient Spears randomly cause Damage within the range of 8m and are summoned a total of 10 times.
- Level 2 Effect - Number of Ancient Spears from Queen's Might x2.
- Level 1 Effect - Successful attacks after a certain time have a chance to activate Rimeria's Secret Art. Activation chance increases with time. Upon use, existing cooldowns -15% and within 30s and the range of 10m from the user's location, a field containing Rimeria's Secret Art is created. The user's Swiftness is increased by 300. All combat resource recovery speed +100%.
- Level 2 Effect - Rimeria's Secret is enhanced to Rimeria's Secret Art: Transcendence. Remaining Cooldowns -15%, Crit +500.
- Complete Gate 4 of Legion Raid Brelshaza in Normal or Hard mode to obtain Sidereal: Galatur's Will.
- Finish the quest to get your Sidereal Weapon.
- Fill the Evolution XP gauge by slaying monsters with your Sidereal Weapon equipped.
- Gather Sidereal Energy and craft Romantic Ingredient Kits to upgrade your weapon.
- Unlock Sidereal Unity Effects at weapon level 6 and above.
Written by Choilicious
Reviewed by Facefoot