You might think Jewels, Equipment Tripods, Engravings, Runes, and Skill Points are the ultimate min-maxing related content. Some may even think that costumes are the ultimate endgame. But I'm here to tell you that the true and final endgame min maxing are Card Sets. Card Sets can provide powerful set bonuses when reaching a certain Awakening level. This article will focus on the Best in Slot Card Sets for end game and specific ways to acquire each card in each set.
Note: All cards can be acquired through RNG by opening Legendary Card Packs, Epic Card Packs, Rare Card Packs, and Uncommon Card Packs.
For more information on how Card Sets work and how to Awaken them, please visit the Card System Guide article.
Best in Slot Damage Oriented Card Sets
Lostwind Cliffs Card Set
This is the first Card Set most players usually end up going for. You only require a combined total of 12 Awakenings to get the +7.00% Crit Rate effect.
- Seria Card is a possible card that can be bought from Burt, the Wandering Merchant. Click this link for Wandering Merchant spawn times and locations.
- Solas Card is a quest reward for completing the East Luterra Main Story Quest Holy Inquisitors. It involves defeating Kakul-Saydon in Borea's Domain. This process can be repeated multiple times by creating a new character and questing until you hit this point. It should take you around 4 hours for each card.
- King Thirain Card is a Rapport reward for reaching Trusted with Thirain.
- Kharmine Card is a reward for the achievement Start of Endless Chaos. It is an achievement for clearing 100 Chaos Gates.
- Delain Armen Card is a reward for collecting 10 Ignea Tokens.
Note: Legendary Cards have a chance of dropping from any Abyssal Dungeon. When Challenge Abyss Dungeons come in a future patch, you will be able to bid for a Legendary Card Pack Selection Chest. Additionally from Challenge Abyss Dungeons, you will also be able to acquire Seria Card and Solas Card from Fearless Knight Card Pack. Solas Card can also be acquired from the Strong Courage Card Pack.
Light of Salvation Card Set
This is the ultimate end game Card Set players usually go for. Most future Legion Raid Bosses deal Dark Damage and take more damage from Holy Damage. This Card Set is an extremely long term goal that is effective starting with a 12-piece Awakening.
- Azena and Inanna Card is a Rapport reward for reaching Trusted with Azena.
- Nineveh Card is a Rapport reward for reaching Trusted with Nineveh.
- Balthorr Card is a reward for the Achievement The Show Must Go On. It involves completing the quest Let There Be Light and its followup quest, The Legend Sings. Let There Be Light is given by Kaysarr.
- Thirain Card is a reward for 80% completion of the East Luterra Adventure Tome.
- Wei Card is a possible card that can be bought from Mac, the Wandering Merchant. Be aware that it rarely shows up for sale. Click this link for Wandering Merchant spawn times and locations.
- Wei Card is also a reward for collecting 36 Masterpieces. Check out the Masterpieces Collectibles Guide for details on how to acquire Masterpieces.
- Wei Card can also be acquired through an achievement called Boss Hunter: Expert. The 5 bosses you must kill can be found on Alakkir, Forpe, Spida Island, Island of Time, and Erasmo's Island.
- Kadan Card is a reward from a quest that can be acquired for doing the Una's Task on Isteri for 14 days. You must complete a series of prerequisites quests beforehand.
Note: Legendary Cards have a chance of dropping from any Abyssal Dungeon. When Challenge Abyss Dungeons come in a future patch, you will be able to bid for a Legendary Card Pack Selection Chest.
Best in Slot Island PvP and GvG Oriented Card Set
Forest of Giants
This is one of the two most valuable sets for gear based PvP.
- Caspiel Card is a possible drop from the field boss Caspiel in Tortoyk.
- Caspiel Card is also a reward from Defeat Caspiel, something that you can acquire on defeating the field boss for the first. The nice thing here is that EVERY one of your characters can acquire the Defeat Caspiel chest on first kill.
- Caspiel Card is also an achievement reward for using 50 Tortoyk Secret Maps, but who does that though...
- Mokamoka Card is a possible card sold by Oliver, the Wandering Merchant. He rarely has it in his wares. Click this link for Wandering Merchant spawn times and locations.
- Mokamoka Card can also be acquired from reaching Trusted with Mokamoka and from collecting 350 Mokoko Seeds.
- Tir Card can be farmed by defeating Guardian Peroth, the 1st mini-boss in the dungeon Tortoyk's Heart in Tortoyk.
- Tir Card is also an achievement for 100% Tortoyk Adventure Tome completion.
Note: When Challenge Abyss Dungeons come in a future patch, you will have additional chances to acquire all 3 of these cards by using Dawning Leaf Card Pack and Ebony Leaf Card Pack .
We'll Meet Again
This is a great defensive set not only for GvG but also for Mayhem Berserkers.
- Madnick Card is a possible card that can be bought from Jeffrey, the Wandering Merchant. Be aware that it rarely shows up for sale. Click this link for Wandering Merchant spawn times and locations.
- Madnick Card is also a one time reward from 30% Shushire Adventure Tome completion.
- Vrad Card can be farmed by defeating Ruave the Devourer in Vrad's Hideout, a Shushire dungeon.
- Vrad Card is also a one time reward for completing the Main Story Quest in Shushire.
- Sian Card is also a possible card that can be bought from Jeffrey, the Wandering Merchant. This card shows up more frequently than Madnick Card. Click this link for Wandering Merchant spawn times and locations.
Note: When Challenge Abyss Dungeons come in a future patch, you will have additional chances to acquire all 3 of these cards by using Melodious Snow Card Pack and Dancing Snow Card Pack.
Best in Slot Support Oriented Card Sets
For these cards, you only need 1 copy of each. There is no point in awakening these cards. You can also mix and match the 2 card sets below as the bonuses are granted every 2 set pieces.
Field Boss Card Set
- Maneth Card is a guaranteed card drop from defeating Maneth, the field boss, for the first time in Shushire and acquiring Defeat Maneth.
- Tarsila Card is a possible drop from defeating the field boss Tarsila.
- Sol Grande Card is guaranteed from defeating Sol Grande once on Alteisen. You will get the achievement, World-Leading Technology of Cykins with the card reward once killing it.
- Aporas Card is also guaranteed by defeating Sea God Aporas once on Oblivion Isle. You will get the achievement, Resort Site with the card reward once killing it.
- Kagros Card is a possible drop from defeating Kagros on Spida Island. You are also guaranteed this card if you use a mining bomb on the egg on Spida Island. You will get an achievement along with the card reward.
- Adrinne Card is a guaranteed card by completing the quest For Adrinne on Phantomwing Island.
- Brealeos Card a possible 7th card that you can replace any cards with. It is guaranteed because of the Achievement, Hot and Cold, you get when defeating Braeleos for the first time on Frostfire Island.
Farewell, Weapon Card Set
- Vanquisher Card is an Achievement reward for 100% East Luterra Adventure Tome completion.
- Velcruze Card is an Achievement reward for 100% Yorn Adventure Tome completion.
- Parkunas Card is an Achievement reward for completing the Guardian of Paradise quest chain given by Nineveh. It starts in Kalaja and you are required to complete all of Feiton's Abyss Dungeons.
- Spear of Annihilation Card, Fjorgin Card, Navinos Card are all RNG from card packs.
Lostwind Cliffs Set
- At 30 Awakening, supports will want to equip this set if the rest of your DPS are using the Light of Salvation set.
- These are the Best in Slot endgame card sets to go for.
- Some cards can be acquired by purchasing them from Wandering Merchants.
- Other cards are one time rewards or are from Achievements.
- A few cards can be farmed for and are not gated by RNG card packs.
- All cards can be acquired through RNG by opening Card Packs like Legendary Card Pack.
Written by Yaen