Mystic Raid Gate 3 Introduction
Mystic is an old raid brought back from the dead. This raid will be similar to Abyssal Raid difficulties, so it shouldn't be that challenging. Focus on breaking the presents throughout the raid for increased power!
Raid mechanics cover the passive mechanics that are persistent through the entire raid.
Presents will spawn throughout the fight. Breaking the presents will grant you one of the effects below. This effect is similar to the event guardian buff but much easier to obtain. Be sure to keep picking them up!
- CDR reduction + Damage Up
There will be a purple fog that spawns in the middle. Standing outside the fog will decrease the bar above your head. If it depletes to 0, you will die. There is also freeing your teammates like Gate 1, Stagger check, and bombardment phase.
- Purple fog spawns around the middle.
- Standing outside fog will deplete the bar above your head.
- Depleting bar = death.
What To Do
- Don't get outside fog for more than 10 seconds.
- There will be statues outside that can you kill to make the fight less annoying.
- Mystic radiates a blue fog around him.
- During the fight, Mystic will become blue, giving him access to new attacks and mechanics.
What To Do
- Dodge and recognize the patterns.
- Just continue to DPS. Don't die.
Written by Starlast
Reviewed by Perciculum