Mystic Raid Gate 2 Introduction
Mystic is an old raid brought back from the dead. This raid will be similar to Abyssal Raid difficulties, so it shouldn't be that challenging. Focus on breaking the presents throughout the raid for increased power!
Raid mechanics cover the passive mechanics that are persistent through the entire raid.
Presents will spawn throughout the fight. Breaking the presents will grant you one of the effects below. This effect is similar to the event guardian buff but much easier to obtain. Be sure to keep picking them up!
- CDR reduction + Damage Up
The raid will be split into teams of 2 to take down 2 different bosses.
- Fire Boss (Top Area) will have more health, so it's recommended to have more DPS in that party.
- Ice Boss (Bottom Area) will have Stagger mechanics, so it's recommended to have more Stagger in this party.
- The goal in this phase is to kill both bosses within 10 seconds of each other. The best way is to have both parties stop at a certain HP (5-10%) and then go kill at the same time.
- If failed, the bosses regenerate back a decent amount of HP.
- There will also be mechanics both parties will have to perform to help ease the pain of the other party.
- The boss will jump randomly.
- During the fight, the boss will jump and a flame circle will spawn.
What To Do
- Get the boss to jump on the circle. The boss will target a player so group up on the circle.
- If successful, it will spawn ice circles for the ice boss team. These circles will remove debuff stacks.
- Pushes players away then spawns an ice wall around him.
- If you fail the impairment, the fire boss team will take AoE damage over time.
What To Do
- Stagger boss.
Written by Starlast
Reviewed by Perciculum