Mystic Raid Gate 1 Introduction
Mystic is an old raid brought back from the dead. This raid will be similar to Abyssal Raid difficulties, so it shouldn't be that challenging. Focus on breaking the presents throughout the raid for increased power!
Raid mechanics cover the passive mechanics that are persistent through the entire raid.
Presents will spawn throughout the fight. Breaking the presents will grant you one of the effects below. This effect is similar to the event guardian buff but much easier to obtain. Be sure to keep picking them up!
- CDR reduction + Damage Up
Mystic will have two different phases that will change their pattern accordingly. Aside from the counter and freeing team members, there isn't really a mechanic to worry about.
- Mystic teleports to a random edge of the map.
- Boss teleports and freezes 2 random players. And prepares to shoot laser beams in front of him.
What To Do
- Break your teammates out.
- Avoid staying in front of the boss.
- Mystic radiates a blue fog around him.
- During the fight, Mystic will become blue, giving him access to new attacks and mechanics.
What To Do
- Dodge and recognize the patterns.
- Just continue to DPS. Don't die.
Written by Starlast
Reviewed by Perciculum