Thronespire is a solo dungeon that lets you test the limits of your character. It offers 25 floors with first-time clear rewards and an additional 25 to test your might and flex on your friends. While similar to Shadespire & Fatespire in design, there are a few key differences. Let's find out what they are!
Location & Requirements
The entrance to Thronespire can be found in all major cities in the game.
- The Main Quest of Punika has to be completed.
- Item level 1325 is required to participate.
- Complete the[Guide] Towards Power. This quest requires you to interact with Father Veno who can be found in all major cities in the game.
Standing in this circle allows you to equip Battle Items, Potions and change your build if necessary. Using a build with AoE and Single target damage is advised.
Skills and items can not be changed once you enter so double check everything and make sure you're ready before going in!
When starting the dungeon you will be surrounded by hordes of regular monsters. Run ahead and use your AoE abilities to eliminate them. Kill the Elite that spawns at the end of each gate and proceed to the next one. Repeat this process for all the gates to reach the final boss.
- You are given 7 minutes to complete each floor.
- You're required to pass 4 gates of increasing monster difficulty.
- At the end of each gate you'll encounter an Elite. Kill it to proceed to the next gate.
- A final boss fight awaits you at the end of the dungeon.
- Regular Healing Potion can be used throughout the dungeon.
- Dying does not prevent you from completing the dungeon. Respawn duration is 5 seconds.
If your character lacks strength, battle items like: Dark Grenades, Taunting Scarecrows and Adrophine Potions can assist you in defeating the final boss.
First Time Clear Rewards
While each floor has its own rewards, it is not required to progress 1 floor at a time in the Thronespire. You may enter any floor of your choice, letting you receive all the rewards prior to that automatically.
Total Amount of Rewards
These are the total rewards you can obtain from theThronespire for clearing floor 25:
- x10,500 Guardian Stone Crystal (Bound)
- x3,500 Destruction Stone Crystal (Bound)
- x200 Honor Leapstone (Bound)
- x210 Great Honor Leapstone (Bound)
- x30 Level 3 Gem Chest
- x60 Glory Shard Pouch (L)
- x20 Epic Engraving Recipe Selection Chest (Class Exclusive)
- x155 Ancient Platinum Coin
- x2 Metallurgy: Basic Welding
- x10 Tailoring: Basic Mending
- x2 Metallurgy: Applied Welding
- x10 Tailoring: Applied Mending
- x2 Legendary Battle Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch
- Reach the requirements to unlock theThronespire.
- Come prepared! Many waves of powerful monsters await you. Battle items and Healing Potion are helpful.
- Start with floor 25 to receive all previous floor rewards immediately. Otherwise challenge lower level floors to see what is possible for your character.
Written by Choilicious