Warning: This guide assumes you know how to farm Delirium Orbs, Breach and Eldritch Altars read our linked guides to learn.
The Strand Delirium Orb Strategy utilizes the monsters spawned by Abysses and Breaches to allow you to complete a large amount of Delirium Orb reward thresholds quickly. This is an endgame farming strategy intended for powerful builds to generate large amounts of currency.
- Delirium Orbs drop their specific Delirium reward, Simulacrum Splinters, cluster jewels, Maps and Currency.
- Breach Content drops Breach Splinters, Breach Stones and The Chosen.
- Abyss Content drops Abyss Jewels and high item level Stygian Vises
- Delirium Orbs require a build that is able to complete some of the hardest map mechanics (Abyss and Breach) under the influence of 80% Delirium.
|Atlas Points: 126|
PRO TIP: When setting up to run this strategy it is recommended you purchase enough materials to complete a sizeable set of maps. Failing to do so makes selling drops more difficult and you'll constantly be trading to purchase additional materials instead of mapping.
Map Choice & Favorites
- Tier 16 Strand Map - is the best Delirium map, it has the highest hidden Deliriumreward threshold multiplier; Strand also has a great layout and a short boss fight.
- Favorites - Allocate 1 of your favorites to a map adjacent to Strand on the atlas you plan to run or can sell. Use the rest of your favorite map slots on Strand e.g. (11 Strands, 1 Adjacent Map).
- Eldritch Influence: Eater of Worlds
- Kirac: Abyss - Adds an additional abyss
Apply the Mandatory compasses to your voidstones, consider using some of the high budget compasses if you can afford them and your build is capable of them. Purchase compasses in bulk fast using the TFT community trade discord.
|Area contains an Additional Breach||Delirium Orbs Fill 100% Faster|
|Area contains an Additional Abyss|
Select a fragment set-up based on your desired investment level run it on every map. Higher levels of investment DO NOT mean more profit for Delirium Orbs but more consistent Delirium reward thresholds.
|Low Budget||High Budget|
|Rusted Breach Scarab||Rusted Breach Scarab|
|Polished Abyss Scarab||Gilded Abyss Scarab|
|Sacrifice at Dusk||Sacrifice at Dusk|
|Sacrifice at Noon||Sacrifice at Noon|
There are a variety of Delirium Orbs each of which offer different drops when you reach Delirium thresholds. Choosing the most profitable orb to run is critical. Use 4 of one of the following types on every map:
- Skittering Delirium Orb (Best)
- Diviner's Delirium Orbs (Risky)
- Cartographer's Delirium Orbs (Good)
Atlas Passive Tree
Eldritch Altars provide a constant flow of currency items.
Delirium Orbs offer the usual Delirium gameplay as well as a large quantity of rewards based on the type of orb used. Atlas passives greatly enhance everything orbs have to offer.
Abyss spawns an absurd amount of monsters to fuel your Delirium Orbs. Stygian spires also drop high level Stygian Vises for you to sell. Atlas passives double down on Abysses strengths.
Breach spawns a good amount of monsters as fodder for your Delirium Orbs. Over your farming sessions you will also accumulate some breach drops you can sell.
PRO TIP: Most of the rewards from Delirium orbs do not scale with item quantity. To make content easier you can run the maps unrolled or as magic at the cost of a little % pack size.
1. Clean Your Maps - Ensure all of your maps are identified and then use an Orb of Scouring to make them all normal rarity, since achieving 20% quality on white maps requires significantly less Cartographer's Chisels.
2. Chiseling - Use Cartographer's Chisels on all of your maps until each one is 20% quality.
3. Alchemy Orbs - Use Orbs of Alchemy on every map you have at 20% quality. Re-roll maps your character cannot run using Orb of Scouring and Orb of Alchemy.
4. Delirium Orbs - Apply 4 Delirium Orbs on all of your appropriately rolled maps.
Follow these steps to complete the maps efficiently.
Step 1 - Ensure your Tier 16 Strand map is correctly rolled, your chosen fragment set-up is in the device and your compasses are applied.
Step 2 - Enter the Strand map and clear your way to the first Breach or Abyss and complete it ensuring you slay most monsters on the way while maintaining a quick pace.
Step 3 - Loot your Delirium threshold rewards while clearing and ensure you stand on any easily accessible Delirium Fungus for extra monsters.
Step 4 - Destroy all easily killable Delirium bosses you encounter.
Step 5 - Upon reaching 13 Delirium rewards (16 using fill faster compass) stop killing monsters and run straight to the boss and slay it. Ensure you leave no loot behind portal out and repeat.
Here are the drops you should sell, do so by referring to our TFT Buying and Selling guide or Trade Site Bulk selling guide as directed below.
Delirium Orb Rewards
When running Skittering Delirium Orbs focus on selling your scarabs. You can sell these to bulk sellers on TFT advertising in the bulk-wtb-entire-tabs thread. You can earn far more profit by selling scarabs yourself in bulk on the trade site but it is very time consuming in comparison.
When running Diviner's Delirium Orbs sell Stacked Decks to cover your costs. In order to turn a profit high value divination cards you drop need to be sold individually using the trade site.
When running Cartographer's Delirium Orbs sell the immense amount of maps you drop using bulk selling methods on the trade site.
- Good layout high tier maps
- Maps of your favorited layout
- Elder Guardian Maps
- Shaper Guardian Maps
- Conqueror Maps
- Vaal Temple Maps
While farming Delirium you accumulate a lot of mixed loot from your random Delirium Orb reward, and other mechanics present in your maps. Some things to pay attention to selling are:
- Orb of Annulment
- Orb of Alchemy
- Orb of Alteration
- Orb of Fusing
- Orb of Horizons
- Orb of Regret
- Orb of Scouring
- Orb of Unmaking
- Regal Orb
- Vaal Orb
It is essential if you choose to run a non-standard Delirium Orb that you sell the resulting rewards that it drops!
Eldritch Influence Loot
Sell the following eldritch crafting currencies. Selling these is easiest by listing them on the trade site in large quantities using bulk selling methods.
- Lesser Eldritch Ichor
- Greater Eldritch Ichor
- [Grand Eldritch Ichor
Sell rarer eldritch crafting orbs at the end of farming sessions even in individual stack sizes on the trade site.
- Eldritch Chaos Orb
- Eldritch Exalted Orb
- Eldritch Orb of Annulment
Sell eldritch invitations at the end of farming sessions using the trade site, use tabs listed with a bulk price if you have multiple.
- Screaming Invitation
- Writhing Invitation
Sell Breachstones after you accumulate a reasonable amount of a type, do so by listing them using bulk selling methods on the trade site.
- Chayula's Breachstone
- Uul-Netol's Breachstone
- Esh's Breachstone
- Tul's Breachstone
- Xoph's Breachstone
Sell these more expensive Breach stones at the end of your sessions even if you only have individual ones by using the trade site.
- Chayula's Flawless Breachstone
- Uul-Netol's Flawless Breachstone
- Esh's Flawless Breachstone
- Tul's Flawless Breachstone
- Xoph's Flawless Breachstone
Sell full sets of the following divination card on the trade website.
- The Chosen
Alternatively hand your Chosen sets into the vendor for a reward.
Clusters and Simulacrums
Collect and combine Simulacrum Splinters into Simulacrums sell them preferably in bulk on the trade site.
Cluster Jewels can be difficult to price but look to sell the following jewels at a minimum:
- 4/5 passive Medium Cluster Jewels
- 8 passive Large Cluster Jewels
Use bulk selling methods, place them in a tab and list it for a set price and lower it over time.
Sell high item level Stygian Vises you drop from stygian spires.
- Stygian Vise
Consider attempting to sell abyss jewels dropped using bulk selling methods in tabs listed with one price.
- Ghastly Eye Jewel
- Hypnotic Eye Jewel
- Murderous Eye Jewel
- Searching Eye Jewel
Written by Grimro.
Reviewed by Facefoot