The Strand Delirium Mirror Strategy utilizes the power of Domination Shrines and Niko's Sulphite Buffs to allow you to complete Delirium Mirrors quickly and effectively. This is a starter strategy that can be used as soon as you have acquired 2 Void Stones on a variety of different map layouts.
- Delirium Mirrors drop Simulacrum Splinters, Delirium Orbs and Cluster Jewels.
- Delirium Mirrors require a build that is able to clear maps relatively quickly so as to not be outpaced by the progressing delirium fog in order to achieve maximum rewards.
|Atlas Points: 121
PRO TIP: When setting up to run this strategy it is recommended you purchase enough materials to complete a sizeable set of maps. Failing to do so makes selling drops more difficult and you'll constantly be trading to purchase additional materials instead of mapping.
Map Choice & Favorites
- Tier 16 Strand Map - is the best map if you possess 4 void stones as is has the best delirium reward threshold multiplier and a fast, long layout. This is a starter strategy so while Strand may be the best, any tier 14+ map which you can clear the majority of monsters within the delirium timer in will be sufficient.
- Favorites - Allocate 1 of your favorites to a map adjacent to Strand that you plan to run or can sell. Use the rest of your favorite map slots on Strand e.g. (11 Strands, 1 Adjacent Map).
- Eldritch Influence: Searing Exarch
- Kirac: 8% Quantity - Increases drops within your maps
Use the following fragments for this strategy. Delirium Mirrors do not scale exceptionally well with quantity so feel free to exclude the Sacrificial Fragments if desired.
|Rusted Sulphite Scarab
|Sacrifice at Dawn
|Sacrifice at Dusk
|Sacrifice at Noon
Atlas Passive Tree
Warning: Before you unlock at least 10 favorite slots to apply to 9 Strand maps and 1 adjacent map DO NOT allocate Singular Focus.
Domination is a mechanic that will assist you with clearing maps and Delirium Mirrors quickly and effectively.
Eldritch Altars provide a constant flow of currency items.
Delirium Mirrors drop Simulacrum Splinters, Delirium Orbs and Cluster Jewels.
Delve passives improve the clear speed of your character while enabling the purchase of resonators with gained Azurite.
1. Clean Your Maps - Ensure all of your maps are identified and then use an Orb of Scouring to make them all normal rarity, since achieving 20% quality on white maps requires significantly less Cartographer's Chisels.
2. Chiseling - Use Cartographer's Chisels on all of your maps until each one is 20% quality.
3. Alchemy Orbs - Use Orbs of Alchemy on every map you have at 20% quality. Re-roll maps your character cannot run using Orb of Scouring and Orb of Alchemy.
4. Vaal Orbs (Optional) - Use Vaal Orbs on all of your appropriately rolled maps. Some maps may transform or receive new modifiers, so weed out any maps with modifiers your build cannot run or that are no longer on a favorable layout for Legion. On average using Vaal Orbs on high tiers maps is always worth it.
Follow these steps to complete the maps efficiently.
Step 1 - Ensure your map is correctly rolled and your chosen fragment set-up is in the device.
Step 2 - Enter the map and begin the delirium mirror, proceed to start clearing in a fashion that will allow you to maintain the delirium fog for the longest duration (clear near the start of the map first).
Step 3 - Wherever possible stomp on delirium fungus for extra monsters.
Step 4 - Be careful not to outrun or fall behind the fog and fail the mechanic.
Step 5 - Upon map completion end the mirror and collect your loot
Here are the drops you should sell, do so by referring to our TFT Buying and Selling guide or Trade Site Bulk selling guide as directed below.
Eldritch Influence Loot
Clusters and Simulacrums
Written by Grimro
Reviewed by Facefoot