Elemental Avoidance Boots crafting in Path of Exile doesn't have to be a daunting task. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to craft your own pair for your build. By following the process below you'll be able to make Boots resembling the ones here.
Before We Start
If you aren't familiar with the Crafting Methods below, be sure to check out our resources before you start:
Buy an Item Level 85+ pair of fractured boots of your preferred base off of trade. Here are some examples:
- Sorcerer Boots (Energy Shield)
- Slink Boots (Evasion)
- Dragonscale Boots (Armour/Evasion)
Recommended fractured modifiers:
- Spell Suppression
- Elemental Resistances
- Chaos Resistance (Nimis Kinetic Blast)
- #% increased Life Regeneration Rate (Omni Venom Gyre)
Tip: Use Perfect Fossils to increased the defences of the base.
Tip: Search for an Enchanted base to save time/money later. (i.e. Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently)
Use Deafening Essences of Loathing until you see a third desired Suffix like the boots on the left. Some examples of good Boots Suffixes are:
- Tier 1 Attributes (Nimis Kinetic Blast)
- Tier 2+ Spell Suppression (Omni Venom Gyre)
- Tier 1 Chaos Resistance
- Tier 1 Elemental Resistance
If you don't have at least one open Prefix, use a Lesser Eldritch Ember to apply Exarch Dominance. Then, use an Eldritch Orb of Annulment to make room. You might need to do this multiple times throughout the craft.
Use a Wild Bristle Matron Beast to add Suffixes Cannot be Changed. Then, use a Veiled Chaos Orb to add a Veiled Prefix.
- If the Reforge filled up your Prefixes, use an Eldritch Orb of Annulment after applying Exarch Dominance (assuming you didn't Reforge into high tier Life).
- If the Veiled Chaos Orb Reforged into high-tier maximum Life, simply unveil Movement Speed and you're done. (can also use an Exalted Orb to add a third Prefix if there isn't one)
Benchcraft +(25-34) to maximum Mana and unveil Movement Speed.
(25-30)% increased Movement Speed, (13-16)% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill is best.
Benchcraft +(56-70) to maximum Life and then slam with an Exalted Orb (assuming you didn't reforge into Life already).
You must benchcraft +(56-70) to maximum Life so there's no risk of slamming a horrible tier of max Life.
Read the Eldritch Implicit Guide if you need help with crafting the Implicits:
- (24-32)% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments (Eater)
Best Options for Exarch Implicits:
- 4-6% increased Action Speed
- Drops Brittle Ground while moving, lasting 5 seconds
- 8-10% increased Movement Speed
Tip: use Blessed Orb to increase the numerical rolls on the implicits.
Written by spicysushi
Reviewed by Facefoot
published Feb 21 2023