Ethereal Knives Ignite Elementalist Bow crafting in Path of Exile doesn't have to be a daunting task. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to craft your own Endgame EK Bow for your build. By following the steps below you'll be able to make a Bow resembling the one here. Full build guide here.
Before We Start
If you aren't familiar with the Crafting Methods below, be sure to check out our resources before you start:
Buy an ilvl 82+ Synthesis Implicit bow off of trade with either of these 3 implicits:
- +1 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
- Enemies you Kill Have a 25% Chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage
- 40%+ Increased Fire Damage
The base does not matter.
Use Perfect Fossils until 30% quality.
Use Deafening Essence of Misery until you see +(24-26)% to Damage over Time Multiplier. This is a ~1/151 chance.
- You will need to use Orbs of Annulment until these are the only 2 modifiers on your item.
- If you have 2 Prefixes and an open Suffix, craft Suffixes Cannot be Changed and use an Orb of Scouring to finish setting up the bow for the next step.
Craft Cannot Roll Attack Mods and use an Exalted Orb.
This will guarantee +1 to Level of Socketed Gems.
Benchcraft Can Have 3 Crafted Modifiers then Gain (14-16)% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage and +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems.
To finish, enchant your Bow with Quality does not increase Physical Damage, Grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality for 5000 Wild Crystallised Lifeforce.
Your Bow should now look like the one on the left.
Written by spicysushi
Reviewed by Facefoot
published Feb 19th 2023