Corrupted Fever Amulet crafting in Path of Exile doesn't have to be a daunting task. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to craft your own Endgame +2, DoT Amulet for your build. By following the steps below you'll be able to make an Amulet resembling the one here. Full build guide here.
+2 Phys + Dot
Before We Start
If you aren't familiar with the Crafting Methods below, be sure to check out our resources before you start:
Buy an ilvl 84+ Amulet Base off of trade. Turquoise or Lapis is best. Use Orbs of Alteration until +1 to Level of all Skill Gems.
Optionally, to save time, buy Rare Amulets off of trade with the modifier and use Orbs of Annulment until there are only 3 modifiers on the item. After, use a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid to create a magic base.
- If your amulet still has a Suffix, use an Orb of Annulment.
- You can use a Craicic Chimeral before Annuling to create a checkpoint but be aware it's cheaper to reacquire the mod.
Craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and use a Craicic Chimeral to create a checkpoint. You might need to do this multiple times.
- Use a Regal Orb. If you Regal a Prefix, Imprint back to Step 3.
- If you Regal a Suffix, acquire an Aisling crafting bench.
- You need a Veiled Prefix from Aisling.
- If she gives you a Veiled Suffix, try to Annul it and then go back to Aisling after recrafting Prefixes Cannot be Changed.
- If you Annul the +1 to all Skill Gems, Imprint back and start from Step 3.
When Aisling gives you a Veiled Prefix, benchcraft +# to maximum Mana and unveil +(55-60) to maximum Life, Regenerate 5.3 Mana per second.
- Craft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers, Prefixes Cannot be Changed, and Cannot Roll Attack Mods.
- If you don't have room for all 3 Suffixes, you will need to craft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and use an Orb of Scouring to make room.
Go to the Horticrafting Station and use an Augment Physical for 15000 Vivid Crystallised Lifeforce and 1 Sacred Crystallised Lifeforce. This will guarantee +1 to all Physical Skill Gems.
Use a Hunter's Exalted Orb. If you slam +(16-20)% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier (Tier 1), skip to Step 11.
- If Prefixes Cannot be Changed is still crafted on the Amulet, use a Harvest Reforge Physical. It's a 50% chance to hit +(16-20)% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier (Tier 1).
- If you hit Tier 2, recraft Prefixes Cannot be Changed and try again.
After reforging Tier 1, benchcraft +(10-15) to Strength and Dexterity and use an Exalted Orb. Anything useful is good.
Finish with a benchcraft of your choice.
Written by spicysushi
Reviewed by Facefoot
published Feb 19th 2023