The Toxic Rain Ballista Pathfinder abuses clever game mechanics coupled with absurdly strong Unique Flasks to form the ultimate League Start All-rounder.
This build was designed to start a fresh league with, meaning you can start from having no currency and clear most if not all the content. If you want a build that fires countless arrows that cover the whole screen in Chaos pods using their mechanical contraptions, look no further.
Skills & Showcase
Toxic Rain is your primary skill and main damage source. Link it with Ballista Totem Support so that your Ballistae Attack enemies for you. Since you can have up to 6 Ballistae at a time, this scales your damage immensely, while giving you a more passive and safe playstyle.
Ensnaring Arrow is your main debuff skill. Use it to slow enemies as well as Cull them with Culling Strike Support. Ensnaring Arrow is automated with Mirage Archer Support for a more comfortable playstyle.
Frenzy provides you with Frenzy Charges, increasing the damage of your Ballistae.
- Malevolence for extra damage and Skill Effect Duration.
- Petrified Blood as your main defensive tool.
- Haste for extra Movement and Attack Speed.
The Pathfinder is the best choice as it offers us permanent uptime of Flasks, incredible Life Regeneration and a ton of damage through Wither debuffs.
- Nature's Reprisal provides a way to Wither enemies and increased the effect of the debuff as well.
- Nature's Adrenaline increases your Flask sustain substantially.
- Master Surgeon transforms your Life Flask into a massive Life Regeneration Buff that stays during the whole flasks duration.
- Nature's Boon provides additional Magic Utility flask effect, resulting in extra offensive and defensive buffs, as well as increased movement speed.