Crafting a Helmet for Shockwave Strength Stacking Slayer in Path of Exile doesn't have to be a daunting task. Follow this simple step-by-step guide to craft your own. By following the process below you'll be able to make a Helmet resembling the one here. Link to Full Build Guide.
Before We Start
If you aren't familiar with the Crafting Methods below, be sure to check out our resources before you start:
For a Strength Stacking Shockwave Helmet you will combine 2 Elevated modifiers of different Influences using an Awakener's Orb:
- 1% increased Critical Strike Chance per 10 Strength, Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength (Warlord)
- Nearby Enemies have -12% to Chaos Resistance (Hunter)
The following Steps will cover how to acquire both Elevated modifiers.
AfterElevated Hunter Base
For the Nearby Enemies have -12% to Chaos Resistance modifier, buy an ilvl 85+ Helmet with Hunter influence. Buy an Eternal Burgonet if it is cheaper than a Warlord one.
- Use Aberrant Fossils until you see Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance paired with any other Hunter modifier. Make sure there are only 2 total Hunter mods present. This should take about 24 Fossils on average.
- Use an Orb of Dominance. If it elevates the wrong modifier, go back to fossil spamming.
- It shouldn't take more than 2 tries on average to finish your Hunter base.
AfterElevated Warlord Base
For the Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength modifier, buy an ilvl 85+ Helmet with Warlord influence. Buy an Eternal Burgonet if it is cheaper than a Hunter one.
- Socket Serrated, Dense, and Pristine fossils into 3 socket Resonators (Powerful Chaotic Resonator).
- Use them until you see Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength paired with any other Warlord modifier. It should take around 17 Resonators on average.
- Use an Orb of Dominance. If it elevates the wrong modifier, go back to Fossil spamming.
- It shouldn't take more than 2 tries on average to finish your Warlord base.
After getting both of your Elevated modifiers, use an Awakener's Orb on the helmet that isn't an Eternal Burgonet. Then, use it on the Eternal Burgonet. This will destroy the Donator Helmet to combine the modifiers together onto the Eternal Burgonet.
If you have an open Suffix after the reforge, craft Suffixes Cannot be Changed and use a Harvest Reforge Critical for any tier of +#% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier.
With at least 1 open Prefix, use a Wild Bristle Matron to add Suffixes Cannot be Changed to your Helmet then use a Veiled Chaos Orb to add a Veiled Prefix.
Benchcraft Minions have (8-10)% increased maximum Life, +1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies, +1 to maximum number of Skeletons then Unveil one of these modifiers in this order of priority:
- +(55-60) to maximum Life, Regenerate 5.3 Mana per second
- +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems, (8-10)% increased Area of Effect
If you didn't Unveil either, go back to Step 5.
If you Unveiled +(55-60) to maximum Life, Regenerate 5.3 Mana per second, Benchcraft +(50-75) to Armour then use an Exalted Orb to add a second Modifier. Finish by Benchcrafting (7-8)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage.
This is a modifier unlocked by Unveiling Korell Prefix helmets:
If you unveiled +2 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems, (8-10)% increased Area of Effect, Benchcraft +(56-70) to maximum Life then use an Exalted Orb to add a third Modifier.
Your Helmet is now complete!
Written by spicysushi
Reviewed by Facefoot
published Feb 27 2023