Uul-Netol is - next to Esh, Tul, Xoph and Chayula - one of the five Breachlords introduced in Patch 2.5.0 Breach League. In order to fight her, you have to open an Uul-Netol's Breachstone (or an empowered variant) in the Map device. This opens portals to the Uul-Netol's Domain, the residence of Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh. She also has a chance to spawn outside of her Domain during a Map with the Breach League Mechanic active, if the Breach belongs to her.
- Esh, Forked Thought
- Tul, Creeping Avalanche
- Xoph, Dark Embers
- Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh
- Chayula, Who Dreamt
In addition to regular loot, Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh has the following boss-specific drops:
- The Anticipation
- The Infinite Pursuit
- Uul-Netol's Kiss
- Blessing of Uul-Netol
- Maven's Invitation: The Hidden
With Blessing of Uul-Netol you can upgrade the boss specific unique items to:
- The Anticipation + Blessing of Uul-Netol = The Surrender
- The Infinite Pursuit + Blessing of Uul-Netol = The Red Trail
- Uul-Netol's Kiss + Blessing of Uul-Netol = Uul-Netol's Embrace
The Blessing of Uul-Netol lets you upgrade Uul-Netol's Breachstone to a certain extent:
- Uul-Netol's Breachstone + Blessing of Uul-Netol = Uul-Netol's Charged Breachstone
- Uul-Netol's Charged Breachstone + Blessing of Uul-Netol = Uul-Netol's Enriched Breachstone
- Uul-Netol's Enriched Breachstone + Blessing of Uul-Netol = Uul-Netol's Pure Breachstone
There is also an Uul-Netol's Flawless Breachstone but in order to obtain it, you have to defeat Esh, Xoph, Tul and Uul-Netol in the Maven's Invitation: The Hidden. All 4 Flawless Breachstones have a chance to drop.
The Chayula's Flawless Breachstone can only be obtained in the Maven's Invitation: The Feared, which is also the hardest Invitation to complete.
If you want to learn more about the Breach League mechanic, farming strategies as well as Items and modifiers, make sure to check out our Breach League Guide!
Uul-Netol strikes with his Axe at close range.
Uul-Netol slashes forward in an arc at close range, damaging an area in front of her.
Uul-Netol smashes the ground, dealing damage in an area and cracking the earth. The crack erupts in
a powerful aftershock after a short duration.
Uul-Netol slams the ground in front of her, exploding existing Bone Mortar spikes in range of impact and
releasing bone projectiles that fly through the area, which have a chance to pierce.
Uul'Netol fires 13 Bone Mortar projectiles in front of her. These projectiles explode on impact, creating spikes
in the process. These spikes can be destroyed with her Ground Slam ability, shooting multiple projectiles
through the arena.
Uul'Netol raises her hand and summons spike pulsing areas around the arena. These areas explode after
a short delay and inflict heavy damage in the process. The base duration of this ability is 10 seconds, and
the frequency as well as the area of this attack increases as she loses health.
Uul'Netol raises her hand and creates a Physical Damage over Time effect beneath your location. Spikes appear which inflict a stack of Corrupted Blood each time it deals damage to you.
Uul'Netol summons a Breach onto your position. If you walk into it, it starts releasing Breach Monsters for a
couple of seconds. You want to kill them quickly to restore Flask Charges while keeping track of
Uul'Netol's deadly abilities.
Once you enter the boss arena, you find Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh, in the north. Engage Uul-Netol, but beware of her abilities.
Make sure to check out the Skills Breakdown above to learn more about each of the abilities.
The Atlas Passive Tree does not provide any Breachstone enhancing Keystones, Notables or Nodes due to Breachstones not being part of the Atlas. The Uul-Netol's Domain is neither a Map or endgame Boss that can be modified or empowered outside of Blessings.
You can still upgrade up your Uul-Netol's Breachstone with Blessing of Uul-Netol to further increase their rewards and the difficulty.
- Uul-Netol's Breachstone - Monster Level: 70
- Uul-Netol's Charged Breachstone - Monster Level: 74
- Uul-Netol's Enriched Breachstone - Monster Level: 79
- Uul-Netol's Pure Breachstone - Monster Level: 81
- Uul-Netol's Flawless Breachstone - Monster Level: 84
Tips & Tricks
- Use Portal Scrolls or aPortal Gem to generate save points. Remember, if you die, the Breach still expands, making it very hard to complete.
- Keep moving! The majority of Uul-Netol's abilities can be outmaneuvered.
- Use a bleed-removal Flask and allocate Soul of Ralakesh as minor Pantheon to reduce bleed effect.
- Bring a healthy amount of Armour to this fight, since the majority of Uul'Netol's abilities are pure Physical Damage.
- Kill the Breach Monsters that spawn to restore Flask Charges.
- Uul-Netol is one of the 5 Breachlords and part of the Maven's Invitation: The Hidden.
- She can be encountered in the Uul-Netol's Breachstone or within a Map, if the Breach League Mechanic is active and the Breach you find belongs to her.
- After triggering the Breach in the Uul-Netol's Domain, kill as many monsters as fast as possible to keep up with the timer.
- Once you reach the end, a boss portal spawns that leads you to Uul-Netol, Unburdened Flesh.
- Uul-Netol's Breachstone can be upgraded with Blessing of Uul-Netol to further increase their rewards and the difficulty.
Good Luck, Exile!
Written by mbXtreme
Reviewed by Palsteron