EHG released Beta 0.9.2f Patch Notes that aim to fix a few issues and bugs in the game. The issues revolving around Offline Temporal Sanctum Progression and Ground Decals carrying over between echoes are on deck, but couldn't make it this go around. For a full list of items, read below.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally resulted in a duplicate player body after entering a new scene.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented Rune Prisons from spawning their encounters.
- Fixed a bug where Puncture would sometimes deal 1 damage
- Added Scaling Tags to Glyph of Dominion
- Fixed a bug where Frost Claw would leave a ‘trail’ on the ground when converted to Fire or Lightning
- Fixed a rare bug where some abilities could fail to hit
- Fixed a small timing issue with Runebolt
- Runebolt's explosive skill tree node has had its placeholder name updated.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to Unhide Quests on the Map
- Fixed a bug where changing or disabling a Loot Filter would sometimes prevent players from closing the Loot Filter panel
- Fixed a bug where Medium Item Names was displaying Long Item Names
- Fixed a bug where clicking on quests on the Map would not always bring Players to the proper node on the Map Screen
- Fixed ability pooling for Shade of Orobyss and Majasa
- Added ability pooling for a number of enemies to increase performance
- Fixed a bug where Exiled Mage’s Mana Strike would fail to hit players
- Adjusted VFX for Winged Fire, and Dreadworm enemies
- Updated Skeleton’s weapon materials
- Fixed a bug where there was incorrect spacing between Hanja in Korean chat
- Added several localization updates
- Fixed health recovery stacking from Death Rattle
- Fixed a bug with the Unique gloves Hand of Judgement which resulted in abnormally rolled values.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some hardcore players from transitioning to softcore properly upon death.
- Implemented improvements to server stability and optimization
- Reduced matchmaking timeouts from 10min to 5min (This is not the AFK timer, but how long a server will wait for user connections, such as during a loading screen)
- Added several lighting improvements in Chapter H - Maj’elka
What We’re Working On
Thank you for your bug reports and feedback, including through our new in-game bug reporter. We’re still working on addressing more issues for future patches.
Here are some things we’re currently investigating:
- Decals persisting and layering from scene to scene.
- Progression blocker in Temporal Sanctum (offline)
- Transition times between scenes
- Rarely disconnecting immediately after connecting to a new server.
- Enemies in Arena and Monolith often do not animate properly
- Continuing localization and translation improvements
Keep Blasting to 1.0!
With the latest patch, Last Epoch is truly shaping up to be everything we want and more! We hope you enjoy the new Runemaster guides, along with the many updates to other resources as well. More is coming down the line as we look towards 1.0 and more in the future!
If you haven't already, head over to our Discord and select the Last Epoch role in #roles to stay up to date with our content development.
Written by: Dredscythe