Skill Trees in Lost Ark provide you with some of the largest power increase while requiring very little investment. The system has recently received a complete overhaul in the Korean server and brought many positives with it. Not before long it will arrive here for us too! So let's go over the changes and the most important Skill Trees of each class to save into your Inventory and have them ready to go for when we receive this update.
Skill Tree Transfer
The Skill Tree Inventory is getting removed, and every effect saved within it will be brought over to the new system! The transfer system on the other hand has roughly stayed the same. By running your Chaos Dungeons, you will obtain amulets. Just like broken gear before, these will contain Skill Trees with various levels on them. Bringing them to the Transfer Skill Tree NPC gives you the chance to transfer one effect of your choice to your character and unlock it permanently. A drawback of this new system will be having to choose between multiple Lv.5 Skill Trees if they are present on the same amulet, as only one of them can be used for the transfer. Additionally, the right side of the interface provides you with information about the Skill Tree layout and the levels you've obtained so far for the specific skill you've selected.
Important note: Skill Trees currently found on your equipped gear will not transfer over to the new system. So make sure to save them in the Skill Tree Inventory with any update you make.
Success Rate Increase & Level Changes
Selecting Your Skill Trees
How Do I Prepare ?
Everything saved in the Skill Tree Inventory will be transferred over to the new system automatically. This means that now is the perfect time to prepare for this change by saving up as many max level Skill Trees as possible. Two free inventory pages with 6 gear slots each are available to everyone at the Transfer Skill Tree NPC, with the option to purchase 3 additional pages by paying blue crystals. Purchase an additional page if you wish to prepare your entire build at max level ahead of time. This will let you save 18 Skill Tree effects across 3 pages, which is the maximum a character can use for a build. This will also be significantly cheaper than buying items with multiple level 4 Skill Trees on them.
Best Initial Skill Trees
Highlighted here are the six most important Skill Trees for each class. This will help you establish a good base to build upon. Note that if you prefer using a different set of skills, you may want to adjust Skill Trees according to your preferences. Try to reach level 3 or 4 on the remaining Skill Trees, as they remain an important part of your build.
Check out our Build Guides for the remaining Skill Tree options within each class!
- Find or purchase the ideal Skill Trees for your class and save them in your Skill Tree Inventory.
- Fill up as many inventory slots as you can with useful max level Skill Trees for your build.
- Equipped Skill Tree effects on your gear will NOT carry over into the new system.
- Skill Tree Inventory will be removed and all saved effects within it carry over into the new system.
- All Skill Tree effects will now be permanently learned upon a successful transfer.
- These effects are not Roster wide. Every character will have to unlock their own Skill Tree levels.
- Transfer success rates will be doubled.
- Old Broken Gear pieces you own from Chaos Dungeons will remain until they are used up.
- A new item type that functions the same way as Broken Gear will now drop from Chaos Dungeons.
- The available Skill Trees a character can use remain 18 and are implemented directly in your skill page (K).
Written by Choilicious
Reviewed by Yaen & Reitear