Glacial Aspect is a Sorcerer Offensive Aspect that can only be found from random drops. Unlike Codex Aspects you can't go run a Dungeon to unlock this and will have to rely on RNG.
This power is amazing for Blizzard Sorcerers and should be extracted when a good roll is found. Make sure to always upgrade the item before extracting to get the highest values from its Legendary Modifier.
How to Obtain - Drop Only - No Codex Available
Glacial Aspect Mechanics
Legendary Aspects often change the way skills and builds work in significant ways. This item is a great example of that since the Ice Spikes create the majority of the damage in our Blizzard Sorcerer Build.
- Spawns an Ice Spike in a random spot within Blizzard every 0.5 seconds.
- Ice Spikes benefit from Cold Damage bonuses and Permafrost Passive.
- Ice Spikes benefit from your Intelligence Skill Damage bonus.
- Ice Spikes do not benefit from Mastery Skill Damage bonuses.
- Ice Spikes can Critically Strike but cannot proc Lucky Hits.
- The damage range on the aspect increases every 10 item power.