With the arrival of Diablo 4 Season 2, we have 12 new Uniques to hunt down! There is one new item for each class, along with one general item. Get your characters ready to grind away for these items as they only appear in World Tier VI. Season 2 also brings 7 New Legendary Aspects, which you can check out here.
These are the new Unique Items coming with Season 2, which can drop in the Seasonal and Eternal Realms.
- Tassets of the Dawning Sky (Generic Unique Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain +6-10% Maximum Resistance to that damage type for 6 seconds.
- This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
- Godslayer Crown (Generic Unique Helm): When you Stun, Freeze, or Immobilize an Elite enemy, or damage a Boss, it pulls in nearby enemies.
- You deal 30-60% [x] increased damage to them for 3 seconds.
- This effect can only occur once every 12 seconds.
- Flickerstep (Generic Unique Boots): Each enemy you Evade through reduces your active Ultimate Cooldown by 2-4 seconds, up to 10 seconds.
- Tibault's Will (Generic Unique Pants): You deal 20-40% [x] increased damage while Unstoppable and for 4 seconds after.
- When you become Unstoppable, gain 50 of your Primary Resource.
- X'Fal's Corroded Signet (Generic Unique Ring) Lucky Hit: Your damage over time effects have up to a 50% chance to erupt, dealing 5.0-6.0 damage of the same type to Nearby enemies.
- Soulbrand (Unique Generic Chest): Your Healing Potion no longer Heals instantly, instead it grants a Barrier for 200% of the healing for 4 seconds.
- While you have a Barrier, you gain 10-20% Damage Reduction.
- Banished Lord's Talisman (Unique Generic Amulet): After you spend 300 of your Primary Resource, your next Core Skill is guaranteed to Overpower.
- Your Critical Strikes that Overpower deal 80-120% [x] increased damage.
- Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty (Barbarian Unique Helm): When you gain Berserking while already Berserk, you have a 40-60% chance to become more enraged granting 15% (multiplicative damage) [x] increased damage, 2 Fury per second, and 10% Cooldown Reduction.
- Dolmen Stone (Druid Unique Amulet): Casting Boulder while Hurricane is active will cause your boulders to rotate around you.
- Blood Moon Breeches (Necromancer Unique Pants): Your Minions have a 3-7% chance to curse enemies.
- Enemies affected by at least 1 of your curses take 70% [x] (multiplicative damage) increased Overpower damage from you.
- Scoundrel's Leathers (Rogue Unique Chest): While you have unlimited Energy from Inner Sight, your Core Skills have a 60-80% chance to spawn Caltrops, Poison Trap, or Death Trap.
- Blue Rose (Sorcerer Unique Ring): Lucky Hit: Damaging an enemy has up to a 30% chance of forming an exploding Ice Spike, dealing 0.25-0.35 Cold damage.
- Triple this chance if the enemy is Frozen.
Maxroll Season 2 Content is Heating Up!
That's what we know so far about the 6 New Uniques coming in Season 2. With this absolute massive patch coming, the game as we know it is going to shift quite a bit! The Maxroll Diablo 4 Team will be breaking down all parts of this patch down into Seasonal Guides in our Resources menu. New & updated Build Guides, updated D4Planner (with season release), updated Map Tool, and more that you have come to expect from us.
With that said, head over to our Discord and select the D4 role in #roles to stay up to date with our content development to make the most of your Season 1 experience!
Written by: Tenkiei
Reviewed by: Dredscythe