Conquests are achievements that rotate each Season providing unique challenges for players to strive for. A unique feature is the Conquests Leaderboard that refreshes each Season and immortalizes the first 1000 players to gain the achievement. Some of these are quite easy to accomplish while others can be very difficult to pull off. Every Conquest has a Softcore and Hardcore version of it with 10 Conquests you can attempt each Season. Keep in mind you can do the same Conquest on both Softcore and Hardcore for credit towards your Season Journey requirements! Below is a list of all available Conquests that can appear in a Season, with the relevant ones for Season 28 marked in green.
Avarice (SC) & Avaritia (HC)
- Complete a 50,000,000 gold streak while outside of The Vault and The Inner Sanctum.
- A great way to pull this off is to collect about 31 Torment 16 Bounty Cache's and open them all in town while standing still. Once they're all open run around and pick it all up and get the achievement! Make sure you dismiss your pet first so they don't start picking up gold early!
- Another simple way of doing this conquest is with Boon of the Hoarder legendary gem. Go to Ruins of Corvus, Passage to Corvus or Temple of the Firstborn. First run through the zone without killing anything to make all the scarabs/bugs come out of the walls. Then go backwards while killing everything and picking up all the gold.
Boss Mode (SC) & Worlds Apart (HC)
Kill all bosses listed within 20 minutes from starting the game. For best results use a Bounty Build for this conquest as these builds are designed to move very quickly and have enough damage to kill any boss within seconds. Some Bosses (Adria, Urzael, Diablo, Izual, The Butcher) have less predictable locations, always start your run looking for these as if things go poorly you can start over right away. If playing with a group all teammates must join every Boss battle, but you can all spread out and save town portals at the Boss doors to make this insanely fast.
- Act I - The Skeleton King, Queen Araneae, The Butcher
- Act II - Maghda, Zoltun Kulle, Belial
- Act III - Ghom, Siegebreaker, Cydea, Azmodan
- Act IV - Rakanoth, Izual, Diablo
- Act V - Urzael, Adria, Malthael
Curses! (SC) & Stars Align (HC)
- Kill 350 monsters during a single Cursed Chest event on Torment X difficulty or higher.
- Get a group for this one for sure, and bring your AOE Damage builds.
- Have everyone make separate games and search for "The Cursed Peat" Bounty in the Paths of the Drowned in Act V Or "The Cursed Bellows" Bounty in Halls of Agony Level 3 in Act I.
Divinity (SC) & Lionhearted (HC)
- Reach Greater Rift level 75 Solo.
- This also will unlock the ability to search for Torment XVI Public Games
Masters of the Universe (SC) & Masters of Sets (HC)
Master 8 Set Dungeons, every class has 4 set dungeons based off their original 4 Class Set's. Master 24 (excluding Necromancer) like a true champion to get the Wings of Mastery!
Immortal King's Call - The Legacy of Raekor - Might of the Earth - Wrath of the Wastes
Armor of Akkhan - Roland's Legacy - Seeker of the Light - Thorns of the Invoker
Embodiment of the Marauder - Natalya's Vengeance - The Shadow's Mantle - Unhallowed Essence
Inna's Mantra - Monkey King's Garb - Raiment of a Thousand Storms - Uliana's Stratagem
Bones of Rathma - Grace of Inarius - Pestilence Master's Shroud - Trag'Oul's Avatar
Helltooth Harness - Raiment of the Jade Harvester - Spirit of Arachyr - Zunimassa's Haunt
Delsere's Magnum Opus - Firebird's Finery - Tal Rasha's Elements - Vyr's Amazing Arcana
On a good Day (SC) & I Can't Stop (HC)
- Level six Legendary Gems to level 65.
- Empowering low level Greater Rifts is very cheap and can be a great way to speed up this process.
- You can drop Legendary Gems in town before completing a Greater Rift to get another copy. this is handy when you need a lot of Legendary Gems for Augmenting.
Speed Demon (SC) & Need for Speed (HC)
- Complete a Nephalem Rift at level 70 on Torment X or higher in under 2 minutes.
- Get a group together and look for a nice open map for the first floor
- Divide and conquer!
Sprinter (SC) & Speed Racer (HC)
- Complete Acts I through V at level 70 in under 1 hour on any difficulty
- Put the game on Normal difficulty and make sure you have some Movement Speed buffing items equipped such as: Echoing Fury, Krelm's Buff Belt, Rechel's Ring of Larceny, Warzechian Armguards, Wreath of Lightning and Boon of the Hoarder. The best Classes to do this conquest solo are Demon Hunter with Danetta's Hatred set or Monk with Raiment of a Thousand Storms and a lot of Spirit generation.
- Skip as many interactions with NPC's as possible and plan keep yourself moving forward at all times, this one can be quite tricky if you start lagging behind!
- Group up with 3 others to make this much easier, have one person stay in town the entire time and turn in quests to speed up the process.
- For best results use a Bounty Build for this conquest as these builds are designed to move very quickly and moving is the only thing that really matters on Normal difficulty.
The Thrill (SC) & Super Human (HC)
Reach Greater Rift 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
This is very easy to do while using the Legacy of Dreams Legendary Gem.
Years of War (SC) & Dynasty (HC)
Reach Greater Rift 55 Solo while using the full bonus from six of the following Class Sets. Check out our Build Guides section for a look at how you can optimize these different Class Sets.
Immortal King's Call - The Legacy of Raekor - Might of the Earth - Wrath of the Wastes - Horde of the Ninety Savages
Armor of Akkhan - Roland's Legacy - Seeker of the Light - Thorns of the Invoker - Aegis of Valor
Embodiment of the Marauder - Natalya's Vengeance - The Shadow's Mantle - Unhallowed Essence - Gears of Dreadlands
Inna's Mantra - Monkey King's Garb - Raiment of a Thousand Storms - Uliana's Stratagem - Patterns of Justice
Bones of Rathma - Grace of Inarius - Pestilence Master's Shroud - Trag'Oul's Avatar - Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
Helltooth Harness - Raiment of the Jade Harvester - Spirit of Arachyr - Zunimassa's Haunt - Mundunugu's Regalia
Delsere's Magnum Opus - Firebird's Finery - Tal Rasha's Elements - Vyr's Amazing Arcana - The Typhon's Veil
Unlike normal conquests, which rotate every Season, some of them were only encountered once: in Season 1 or Season 2. By now they are quite outdated and considerably easier than other conquests so it's unlikely they will ever come back.
Death Gets Got (SC) & Top Spot (HC)
Kill Malthael at max level on Torment VI. (Never Returned after Season 1)
It's A Marathon (SC) & Better Lucky Than Good (HC)
Reach Greater Rift level 30. (Never Returned after Season 1)
Language (SC) & Deadly Language (HC)
Complete the Lore book achievements. (Never Returned after Season 2)
Now You've Done It (SC) & Now You've Really Done It (HC)
Kill The Soul of Evil on max level on Torment VI. (Never Returned after Season 1)
Race to the Top (SC) & Living Dangerously (HC)
Reach level 70. (Never Returned after Season 1)
- Conquests are achievements that change every Season and have their own leaderboards.
- Some Conquests are quite easy while others are very difficult and require a well coordinated group.
- The leaderboards accommodate the first 1,000 players that complete the Conquest.
- The rewards are minimal but the glory is forever.
Written by Facefoot
Contributions by Northwar
Reviewed by Raxxanterax
Updated for Season 26 / Patch 2.7.3
Updated for Season 28 / Patch 2.7.5