Patch 2.5 introduces a set of 6 new Unique Charms with a new keyword: Sunder. Learn everything you need to know about the new Sunder effect that breaks any Immunity in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Simply equip the Sundered Charm designed for your damage type and the pesky "Immune to xx" text is gone. If used correctly, these Charms allow almost every Character to farm anywhere!
What is a Sundered Charm
Sundered Charms are a set of 6 Unique Charms designed to break the Immunity of one Element:
- Sunder: If a Monster is Immune to a Damage type, its Resistance is set to 95% instead. This only works for the Character holding the Charm.
- The Character also loses a LARGE amount of Resistance of the same type. Make sure your Character is ready for it!
Where do I find Sundered Charms?
Sunder Charms can only drop from Champion, Unique, Super-Unique, and Boss monsters inside a Terror Zone. They are yet another addition to Diablo 2 Resurrected in Patch 2.5. Every hour, the game chooses areas to become terrorized. Check out our Terror Zone guide for further detail.
- Sunder Charms apply the keyword "Sunder" to any monster around you.
- Your Characters' Resistance against the sundered damage type is reduced as well.
- Sunder is applied before any other source of -xx Enemy Resistance type effect. This includes Auras and Curses.
- If a monster is Immune to Fire, the Sunder Charm Flame Rift changes its Fire Resistance value to 95% which means it is no longer Immune.
- You can use all Sundered Charms at the same time and even stack them. Using the same Charm multiple times only increases the negative effect on your Character.
- The Sunder effect only applies to the Character that wears the Charm. Enemies keep their original Resistance for:
- Party Members
- lower resist and conviction apply for 1/5 of their values after a monster is sundered. Any other -x% Enemy Resistance source is 100% effective.
- Sundered Charms apply the keyword "Sundered" to enemies around you. If they are Immune to the Element of the Charm, their Resistances are changed to 95% instead.
- The Effect only works for direct attacks by your Character. It doesn't break the Immunity for your Mercenary, or party members!
- They only drop from Champion, Unique, Super-Unique, and Boss monsters inside a Terror Zone.
Written by Teo1904
Reviewed by MacroBioBoi
Published with Patch 2.5