Video guide and other resources for the Wind Stalker Erika Dex Stacker Build.
Cat Girl, I mean Cateye Erika - Wind Stalker is the "assassin" or rogue archetype of Leptis, and this build is a great way to start your Blacksail season journey!
- Turn movement speed into Attack Damage with Cat's Agility.
- Dexterity Stacking is one of the easiest archetypes to gear at the start of the season.
- You use Berserking Blade to clear quickly, and Thunder Slash to destroy bosses.
- The build is great for everything from speed clearing, to taking on some of the toughest bosses Leptis has to offer.
- Unlike many other builds, Dexterity stackers rely on Rare items as opposed to Legendary items, but if you can get Everlasting Cloud, False God's Skin and Endless Night.
- Remember to refresh your Stalker stacks by moving so you can maintain Multistrike Count for maximum damage.
- This build doesn't stack a ton of defenses, but if you are comfortable with boss attack patterns you can survive a stray hit.
- Multistrike damage escalates with every hit, if you like big numbers this is the build for you!
Written by: Tenkiei
Reviewed by: Xtra37, Facefoot
Jan 19th 2023
Gear section updated and crafting recipe lists redone.
Jan 8th 2023
Published for Season 2.