Welcome to the Youga Spacetime Elapse Leveling Guide. Embracing the Void, Youga's Spacetime Elapse Hero Trait is good for all things damage over time. From Frost Terra to Ignite and Wilt get your Scythe ready because this build does a lot of Reaping. This Hero Trait is focused on Damage over Time, a highly complex mechanic - we recommend new players read our dedicated guide to DoT and Reaping.
|The Youga Spacetime Elapse leveling guide is intended to take your character to Level 80.
This is the last level with unlimited free respec points.
Be sure to check the final section of the guide for recommendations on how to transition into the Endgame!
- Very Fast Zone Clear
- Good vs Stationary Targets
- Two Button Build
- Slow To Get Going
- Low Single Target Damage
Check out the Complete Story Walkthrough for tips on how to complete the Campaign.
Leveling Tips and Tricks
- Your first Active Skill slot (top left in the Skills menu) is your "Main Skill," this matters because many items and Hero Traits have effects that only apply to the Main Skill.
- If you're ever in doubt of where to go, click the campaign quest on the left of your screen and a golden path shows you the way.
- Stay on level with the Zone as much as possible! You receive reduced experience for being too under or over leveled so ensure you kill enough monsters to remain as close to the zone level as possible.
- When allocating Pact Points, prioritize Resistances first, then select Damage nodes until you fill the section. If you have leftover points, put them into Drop nodes as you begin farming the Netherrealm.
- Complete all 10 Levels of the Hero Forge to unlock all of your Hero Trait abilities and gain 6 additional Talent Points.
- All support gems become available from the Skill Shop at level 55. At this stage cross reference with the embeds to make sure you're set up for the Netherrealm.
- In Chapter 4 gear you find comes with varying amounts of Energy, this can make it difficult to determine whether or not an item is an upgrade. In general if you don't get enough Energy to add a Support slot pick upgrades based on their stats. After changing your gear, be sure to go to the Energy Menu under Skills to reassign missing Energy.
Equipment & Stat Priorities
Look for these Offensive stats on weapons:
- Erosion Damage added to Spells
- DoT Damage
- Erosion Damage
- Ailment Damage
- Ailment Duration
- Attack Speed
- Reap X seconds of DoT on enemy.
Look for these Defensive stats on armor:
- Energy Shield
- Elemental Resistances
- Erosion Resistance
- Shadow Swamp forms an corrupting puddle, dealing Erosion damage over time to enemies standing in it.
- Hitting enemies with Shadow Shot causes Shadow Swamp to teleport to that enemy's location, and generates an Erosion explosion.
- Scorching Pulse deals a small amount of damage and Reaps affected enemies, increasing the damage output of your damage over time.
- Dual wield melee weapons and zip across the zone with Spiral Strike.
- Because it has no cooldown this is vastly superior to Spell Movement skills.
- Use Compound Source to quickly regenerate Life and Mana whenever needed.
WARNING: The following levels are a guideline, you might complete the quest/unlock the Skill a few levels early, or a few levels later!
Level 1: Support Flame Jet with Speed-up Formation
Level 4: Equip; Shadow Dash.
Level 5: Purchase and equip; Flame Core
Level 7: Replace Flame Jet with Shadow Swamp and support it with Cataclysm. Equip; Shadow Shot.
Note: As soon as you are dual wielding daggers, replace Shadow Dash with Spiral Strike.
Level 8: Support Shadow Swamp with Pain Amplification.
Level 9: Equip; Quick Mobility
Level 11: Equip; Secret Origin Unleash
Level 12: Purchase and equip; Corrosion Imbue
Level 13: Complete the first Hero Trial and allocate; Spacetime Diversion.
Level 15: Replace Cataclysm with Improved Corrosion. Support Shadow Shot with Multiple Projectiles.
Level 18: Replace Pain Amplification with Added Erosion Damage
Level 20: Purchase and equip; Summon Thunder Spirit
Level 27: Support Shadow Shot with Reaping Agony.
Level 32: Complete the second Hero Trial and allocate; Spacetime Conversion.
Level 35: Support Shadow Swamp with Erosion Penetration
Level 38: Replace Summon Thunder Spirit with Deep Pain.
Level 50: Complete the 3rd Hero Trial and allocate; Spacetime Turbulence.
Level 55: At this point you have access to every skill in the game, continue to follow the embed shown as you gain more Energy.
To learn more check out the Skills and Passives Guide.
Goddess of Deception
Reaching level 10 grants Plague, allowing your damage over time to spread to nearby enemies, massively increasing clear speed.
This tree is the lifeblood of many damage over time builds, offering excellent damage multipliers with Affliction and More With Less.
If Erosion is the question, Shadowmaster is the answer. Tons of damage is on the table, including the powerful Dirt Major Talent.
There are tons of different Talent Trees to explore, if you want to learn more about this robust system check out our Talent Tree Guide.
Traits, Relics and Memories
Level 32: Spacetime Conversion provides massive quality of life, allowing automatic casting for Twisted Spacetime while increasing Skill Radius.
Level 62: Spacetime Cutting effectively multiplies Reaping's damage output. This bonus is stronger against stationary enemies who sit in your Twisted Spacetime.
Level 80: Spacetime Upheaval is used because the alternative is awful.
Relics and Memories
When following this Youga Spacetime Elapse Leveling Guide, look for any combination of the following stats on your Hero Relics and Memories;
|Max Life & Energy Shield
|Max Life or Energy Shield
To learn more, check out our Hero Relic and Hero Memory Guide.
To learn more, check out our Pacts and Pets Guide.
Racing through your Netherrealm quests as quickly as possible results in you becoming under leveled for the required zones to progress further, stay within 3 levels of the zones you're completing to avoid a harsh experience penalty. As you continue leveling Youga Spacetime Elapse check out our, How to Progress the Netherrealm if you're unsure of anything.
Here's a list of things to do while progressing the early stages of the Netherrealm;
- Level 60, The Trade House is unlocked. Be sure to read and understand our Trade House for Beginners Guide before making any big purchases.
- Higher item levels of gear come with higher quantities of Energy. Look to improve your current gear with items that have increased Energy so that you can use more Support Skills.
- Utilize Prototype Crafting and Enchanting to greatly increase the power of non-legendary gear you come across. It costs very low amounts of Flame Dust and Flame Sand to lock 1 good affix in place and reroll up to 4 new modifiers.
Transitioning to Endgame
- Crafting a Wilt Dagger is the biggest increase to your damage outside of acquiring key Legendary Items. Use prototype crafting to craft an item with "Adds % of the skill's damage to the Base Wilt Damage" and multiple of the following modifiers;
- Erosion Damage
- Ailment Damage
- Ailment Duration
- Gear Attack Speed
- Reaps 1s of the DoT damage against enemy on Critical Strike.
- Once creating an item with 3 or more of these modifiers, enchant the item to finish it.
- Converting from a Life build into an Energy Shield build allows you to Seal more of your life, this gives you access to more Aura Skills. Alongside the recommended Legendary Items shown below, craft the remainder of your Armour with the following modifiers;
- Gear Energy Shield
- Increased % Maximum Energy Shield
- Reap sources drastically improve your damage as you gain additional Base Wilt damage. Look to add as many Reap sources as possible via the Legendary Items listed below or as a crafted modifier on;
- Spring Resurrection is a great option for any Spell based build while levelling.
- King's Boon provides an additional Reap which is much needed early on when you have few sources.
- Twilight Vestment is a great choice when you convert to Energy Shield.
- The new and improved Feline Steps is a solid endgame pair of boots for this build.
- Confusion Elemental Belt adds Wilt damage based on your Skill's Erosion damage.
- Repeated End grants explode when killing a Wilted enemy which drastically increases your clear speed.
- Memory is the key item once you are able to acquire it, rush this as fast as possible to replace your Repeated End.
Continue the Journey
Congratulations on completing the Youga Spacetime Elapse Leveling guide! To continue your Endgame journey check the Hero Rankings to see what other Hunters are playing.
Leveling Build Guides
Written by: Milkybk_
Reviewed by: Xtra37