Seething Rehan Leveling Build Skills, Passives and Talent Trees for Netherrealm Leveling, Levels 58-80.
Levels 58-80 are the longest step in this leveling journey. Progress at a pace you're comfortable with and do not push further than your gear is able to handle.
Racing through your Netherrealm quests as quickly as possible results in you becoming under leveled for the required zones to progress further, stay within 3 levels of the zones you're completing to avoid a harsh experience penalty. Check out our How to Progress the Netherrealm if you're unsure of anything.
Here's a list of things to do while progressing the early stages of the Netherrealm;
- Spend Black Gold at the Trader Edwin's Black Market to look for gear upgrades after reaching level 60.
- Level 60, The Trade House is unlocked. Be sure to read and understand our Trade House for Beginners Guide before making any big purchases.
- Higher item levels of gear come with higher quantities of Energy. Look to improve your current gear with items that have increased energy so that you can use more Support Skills.
- Utilize Prototype Crafting and Enchanting to greatly increase the power of non-legendary gear you come across. It costs very low amounts of Flame Dust and Flame Sand to lock 1 good affix in place and reroll up to 4 new modifiers.
- Level 62, complete the 4th Hero Trial to unlock Hysteria.
- Level 80 complete the 5th and final Hero Trial to unlock Rage Infusion. This trial requires a good amount of damage, check your gear is in a good spot before taking on this fight.
This build has been designed to help you reach Level 80 as efficiently as possible without requiring a large amount of currency. At this stage, look to increase you Maximum number of Tenacity Blessings to 10, and purchase a pair of Varagon Shroud.
Check your Elemental Resistances, if any of them are below the 75% maximum, look for upgrades with that Resistance. It is especially important to have Resistance to the primary damage type of each Watcher as you progress. Check out our Boss Guides to Help Prepare for the Watchers of the Netherrealm.
Transitioning to Endgame
A Two-Handed Weapon with high DPS is the primary source of all your damage. The large amount of Attack Speed granted by Sacrifice makes up for the lack of Attack Speed bonus granted by Dual Wielding.
- Search Beacons or the Trade House for items with any of the following modifier on Two-Handed Swords or Axes
- Physical Damage added to Gear
- Gear Physical Damage
- Fire Damage added to Gear
- Multistrike Chance
- Gear Attack Speed
- Critical Strike Rating
- Craft the items using prototype crafting until you have a 400 DPS weapon. This is more than enough to take you into Timemark 7.
- Enchant the item with a 5th modifier.
Focus on crafting the remainder of your Armor and Jewelry with the following goals in mind;
- Cap all of your Resistances at the 75% maximum.
- Have a high Life pool. 4000 is a good target.
- Increase your Physical or Fire damage
- Increase your Attack and Cast Speed
- Reach 10 stacks of Tenacity Blessings to enable Varagon Shroud Attack Speed and Critical Strike bonus.
- Chain of Resistance is a very common item that provides a large amount of Skill Radius when clearing beacons, as well 50% increased Area Damage against bosses.
- Pale Mist's Embrace causes a percentage of your bonuses to Skill Radius to also be applied to Area Damage.
- Resolution Steps provide Movement Speed, Life and grant an additional Tenacity Blessing.
- Varagon Shroud grant additional Steep Strike and Multistrike chance per Tenacity Blessing. Once you reach 10 Tenacity Blessings they also provide 10% Additional Attack Speed and Critical Strike Rating.
- Sky Devourer - Strength Armor is a great early purchase as it provides a large amount of Life, Resistances, Skill Radius and Area Damage.
For more information about transitioning this build into the endgame, visit our Seething Rehan Berserking Blade Guide!