Welcome to the Seething Rehan Leveling Guide. Rehan's Seething Silhouette allows him to harness the power of his Seething Spirit to strike nearby foes with your Main Attack Skill. Seething Silhouette utilizes a powerful Berserk mode increasing his damage and Attack Speed.
|The leveling guide is intended to take your character to Level 80.|
This is the last level with unlimited free respec points.
Be sure to check the final section of the guide for recommendations on how to transition into the Endgame!
Extremely Fast ✔
Great scaling into the endgame ✔
Safe & Easy Beginner Playstyle ✔
❌ Low Defenses
❌ Respec at Level 41
❌ Slow early Leveling
Check out the Complete Story Walkthrough for tips on how to complete the Campaign.
Leveling Tips and Tricks
- Your first active skill slot (top left in the Skills menu) is your "Main Skill," this matters because many items and Hero Traits have effects that only apply to the Main Skill.
- If you're ever in doubt of where to go, click the campaign quest on the left of your screen and a golden path shows you the way.
- Stay on level with the Zone as much as possible! You receive reduced experience for being too under or over leveled so ensure you kill enough monsters to remain as close to the zone level as possible.
- When allocating Pact Points, prioritize Resistances first, then select Damage nodes until you fill the section. If you have leftover points, put them into Drop nodes as you begin farming the Netherrealm.
- Complete all 10 Levels of the Hero Forge to unlock all of your Hero Trait abilities and gain 6 additional Talent Points.
- All support gems become available from the Skill Shop at level 55. At this stage cross reference with the embeds to make sure you're set up for the Netherrealm.
- In Chapter 4 gear you find comes with varying amounts of Energy, this can make it difficult to determine whether or not an item is an upgrade. In general if you don't get enough Energy to add a Support slot pick upgrades based on their stats. After changing your gear, be sure to go to the Energy Menu under Skills to reassign missing Energy.
Equipment & Stat Priorities
Look for these Offensive stats on Swords, Axes and Hammers:
- Fire/Physical Damage added to Gear
- % Elemental/Physical Damage
- Attack Speed
- Multistrike Chance
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
Look for these Defensive stats on armor:
- Maximum Life
- Armor Bases (while leveling)
- Elemental Resistance
- Erosion Resistance
- -% additional physical damage taken
PROTIP: During early progression use any base type (Sword, Hammer or Axe) with the highest DPS until you allocate Medium Talent. After this, focus on crafting a high Gear DPS 2 Handed Weapon.
- Flame Slash combined with Medium Talent converts all of your Physical Damage to Fire Damage. This causes all of your damage to ignore enemy resistances due to Fueling.
- Compound Potion is our main way to quickly regenerate Life and mana whenever needed.
- Leap Attack allows you to quickly traverse zones and can be used with all Swords, Axes and Hammers.
- Bloodthirst provides a large attack speed bonus. Maintain it at all times to increase your damage and increase the speed of your Leap Attack.
- Bull's Rage provides a significant bonus to Melee Damage and Skill Radius at the cost of spending Life. Support this skill with Deathwill to bypass the steep Life cost.
Level 1: Start the game with Frost Impact. Support it with Devastator.
Level 2: Purchase and equip; Leap Attack.
Level 4: Purchase and equip; Raging Warcry.
Level 7: Purchase and equip; Quick Return (10 Energy). Replace Devastator with Steamroll.
Level 9: Purchase and equip; Bull's Rage
Level 12: Purchase and equip; Acuteness Imbue.
Level 13: Complete the first Hero Trial and allocate; Seething Silhouette
Level 18: Purchase and equip; Added Cold Damage
Level 20: Purchase and equip; Ice Imbue
Level 32: Complete the second Hero Trial and allocate; Rampant Emotions.
Level 38: Purchase and equip; Weapon Amplification.
Level 41: At this level perform a small respec of Skill Points, Active Skills and Passive Skills. Reference the interactive embeds to assure you have the correct setup. Be sure to replace Elimination and Great Strength with Tenacity and Fueling.
Level 50: Complete the 3rd Hero Trial and allocate; Growing Anger.
Level 55: At this point you have access to every skill in the game, continue to follow the embed shown as you gain more energy.
To learn more check out the Skills and Passives Guide.
God of Might
God of Might provides large bonuses to Attack Damage, Attack Speed and Critical Strike Rating. Flame Slash causes 50% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, Medium Talent converts the remaining 50%. This results in all of your damage benefiting from Fueling.
Onslaughter provides large bonuses to Attack Damage, Critical Strike Rating and additional damage for Weapons. Sacrifice converts the effect of your Tenacity Blessings, granting massive amounts of Attack Damage and Skill Radius.
Warlord provides large bonuses to Fire Damage, Attack Speed and Critical Strike Rating. It also grants "+1 Level to Fire Skills" and the ability to Weaken enemies with Medium Talent.
There are tons of different Talent Trees to explore, if you want to learn more about this robust system check out our Talent Tree Guide.
Traits, Relics and Memories
Level 32: Select Rampant Emotions to gain a large chance to deal Double Damage. This synergizes well with the level 50 Hero Trait Growing Anger.
Level 62: Hysteria grants additional damage based on how much Rage you have gained or consumed recently. With enough attack speed this can result in permanent 56% additional damage boost.
Level 80: Rage Infusion allows you to generate and consume rage much faster, resulting in a higher up time on your Seething Spirit.
Relics and Memories
Look for any combination of the following stats on your Hero Relics and Memories;
|Hero Relic||Hero Memories|
|Enemies killed by the Seething Spirit will explode, dealing Secondary Physical Damage equal to x% of their Max Life||Weapon Damage|
|Adds more Physical Damage to Seething Spirit's Attacks for every x points of Rage you have||Attack Speed|
|Additional Damage if there is an Elite within x meters.||Attack Critical Rating|
To learn more, check out our Hero Relic and Hero Memory Guide.
To learn more, check out our Pacts and Pets Guide.
Racing through your Netherrealm quests as quickly as possible results in you becoming under leveled for the required zones to progress further, stay within 3 levels of the zones you're completing to avoid a harsh experience penalty. Check out our How to Progress the Netherrealm if you're unsure of anything.
Here's a list of things to do while progressing the early stages of the Netherrealm;
- Spend Black Gold at the Trader Edwin's Black Market to look for gear upgrades once reaching the Netherrealm.
- Level 60, The Trade House is unlocked. Be sure to read and understand our Trade House for Beginners Guide before making any big purchases.
- Higher item levels of gear come with higher quantities of Energy. Look to improve your current gear with items that have increased energy so that you can use more Support Skills.
- Utilize Prototype Crafting and Enchanting to greatly increase the power of non-legendary gear you come across. It costs very low amounts of Flame Dust and Flame Sand to lock 1 good affix in place and reroll up to 4 new modifiers.
Transitioning to Endgame
A Two-Handed Weapon with high DPS is the primary source of all your damage.
- Search Beacons or the Trade House for items with any of the following modifier on Two-Handed Swords or Axes
- Physical Damage added to Gear
- Gear Physical Damage
- Fire Damage added to Gear
- Multistrike Chance
- Gear Attack Speed
- Critical Strike Rating
- Craft the items using prototype crafting until you have a 400 DPS weapon. This is more than enough to take you into Timemark 7.
- Enchant the item with a 5th modifier.
Focus on crafting the remainder of your Armor and Jewelry with the following goals in mind;
- Cap all of your Resistances at the 75% maximum.
- Have a high Life pool. 4000 is a good target.
- Increase your Physical or Fire damage
- Increase your Attack and Cast Speed
- Reach 10 stacks of Tenacity Blessings to enable Varagon Shroud Attack Speed and Critical Strike bonus.
- Chain of Resistance is a very common item that provides a large amount of Skill Radius when clearing beacons, as well 50% increased Area Damage against bosses.
- Arminius Guillotine is a special drop from the Dwarven King in Chapter 1. If you get this you can use it until you unlock the Sacrifice Major Talent. In this case, replace Elimination with Tenacity.
- Pale Mist's Embrace causes a percentage of your bonuses to Skill Radius to also be applied to Area Damage.
- Resolution Steps provide Movement Speed, Life and grant an additional Tenacity Blessing.
- Varagon Shroud grant additional Steep Strike and Multistrike chance per Tenacity Blessing. Once you reach 10 Tenacity Blessings they also provide 10% Additional Attack Speed and Critical Strike Rating.
- Sky Devourer - Strength Armor is a great early purchase as it provides a large amount of Life, Resistances, Skill Radius and Area Damage.
Continue the Journey
Congratulations on completing the leveling guide! To continue your Endgame journey check the Hero Rankings to see what other Hunters are playing.
Leveling Build Guides
Written by: Milkybk_
Reviewed by: Xtra37