Continue reading to learn about the step by step Leveling for Blast Nova Bing. Check out our Skills, Passives, Talents, Traits, and Pacts.
Bing: Blast Nova
This page walks you through all the details of the leveling process but if you want an overview of the embeds check page 3. Blast Nova Bing is a fast paced hero that packages projectile skills into his bombs to deal high damage from a safe distance. Bing has an unmodifiable Bomb Throwing Speed and increases to Attack and Cast speed improve lethality by granting additional Projectile Damage instead.
- Lightning Shot converts 50% of your Physical Damage to Lightning Damage, this combined with Medium Talent converts all of your Physical Damage to Lightning. It then is packaged into Bings bombs and exploded in a nova when they detonate. Jumps greatly increase the clear speed and can be gained with the Jump support skill and Marksman Bracers.
- Bloodthirst grants additional attack speed and movement speed. This causes you to throw additional bombs due to Doom Shot and traverse zones faster, greatly increasing your clear speed.
- Blink is the best movement skill option due to having the lowest Cooldown, support it with skills that increase your cooldown recovery speed and grant additional charges of the skill.
- Compound Potion is our main way to quickly regenerate Life and mana whenever needed.
- Fixate is used to Mark enemies and grants you a large chance to deal double damage.
Equipment & Stat Priorities
Look for these Offensive stats on Bows and Pistols:
- Fire/Lightning/Cold Damage added to Gear
- % Elemental/Physical Damage
- Lightning Damage added to Attacks per Dexterity
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
- Projectile Speed
Look for these Defensive stats on armor:
- Maximum Life
- Armor Bases (while leveling)
- Elemental Resistance
- Erosion Resistance
- -% additional physical damage taken
Level 1: Start the game with Lightning Shot. Support it with Jump.
Level 2: Purchase and equip; Blink.
Level 4: Purchase and equip; Arrow Einherjar.
Level 7: Purchase and equip; Wind Projectiles (10 Energy)
Level 9: Purchase and equip; Bloodthirst
Level 12: Purchase and equip; Thunder Imbue
Level 13: Complete the first Hero Trial and allocate; Doom Shot
Level 18: Replace Ghostblade Einherjhar with Fixate and support it with Mass Effect
Level 20: Purchase and equip; Summon Thunder Spirit
Level 32: Complete the second Hero Trial and allocate; Dangerous Runaway.
Level 38: Purchase and equip; Precise Projectiles
Level 50: Complete the 3rd Hero Trial and allocate; Aggregation Load.
Level 55: At this point you have access to every skill in the game, continue to follow the embed shown as you gain more energy.
To learn more check out the Skills and Passives Guide.
Goddess of Hunting
Goddess of Hunting grants a large amount of Increased Damage, Attack and Cast Speed and Life. It also allows you to start scaling Shock damage by granting Shock Chance and Medium Talent.
Bladerunner continues to improve your Shock Chance and the damage of Lightning Shot. It causes you to Settle Shock an additional time and provides some much needed Lightning Penetration.
The Ranger tree is a great source of Critical Strike Chance and damage. Shooting Arrows provides a 20% additional damage to all projectile damage. It also grants the ability to eliminate all enemies hit with under 8% life.
There are tons of different Talent Trees to explore, if you want to learn more about this robust system check out our Talent Tree Guide.
Traits, Relics and Memories
Level 32: Dangerous Runaway grants additional movements speed and damage. This changes the play style of Bing as you need to move to maintain your damage buff while fighting enemies.
Level 62: Tactical Detonation increases the amount of time it takes for a bomb to automatically detonate, but doubles your damage against bosses.
Level 80: Radiation Effect causes enemies to take additional damage based on the amount of projectile speed you have. Swap this for Frenzy Hound against difficult bosses.
Relics and Memories
Look for any combination of the following stats on your Hero Relics and Memories;
|Hero Relic||Hero Memories|
|Additional Attack and Cast Speed||Additional Attack and Cast Speed|
|% Projectile Damage||% Projectile Damage|
|Additional Damage if there is an Elite within 3m.||% Movement Speed|
|% Projectile Speed|
To learn more, check out our Hero Relic and Hero Memory Guide.
To learn more, check out our Pacts and Pets Guide.