Blast Nova Identity
Bing loads Projectile skills into bombs launching the projectiles in an explosive nova! The playstyle is a bit stop and go, but it's extremely satisfying to watch the screen explode when your bombs detonate. The Nova prevents horizontal projectiles from overlapping but vertical projectiles still shotgun, once you get used to the throw-and-detonate playstyle he has a wide range of viable builds.
|The leveling guide is intended to take your character to Level 80.|
This is the last level with unlimited free respec points.
Be sure to check the last page for recommendations on how to transition into the Endgame!
Budget Friendly ✔
Good scaling into the endgame ✔
Safe & Easy Beginner Playstyle ✔
❌ Delayed Damage
❌ Evasion is RNG Defense
❌ Hero Trait swap for Bosses
Check out the Complete Story Walkthrough for tips on how to complete the Campaign.
Leveling Tips and Tricks
- Your first active skill slot (top left in the Skills menu) is your "Main Skill," this matters because many items and Hero Traits have effects that only apply to the Main Skill.
- If you're ever in doubt of where to go, click the campaign quest on the left of your screen and a golden path shows you the way.
- Stay on level with the Zone as much as possible! You receive reduced experience for being too under or over leveled so ensure you kill enough monsters to remain as close to the zone level as possible.
- When allocating Pact Points, prioritize Resistances first, then select Damage nodes until you fill the section. If you have leftover points, put them into Drop nodes as you begin farming the Netherrealm.
- Complete all 10 Levels of the Hero Forge to unlock all of your Hero Trait abilities and gain 6 additional Talent Points.
- All support gems become available from the Skill Shop at level 55. At this stage cross reference with the embeds to make sure you're set up for the Netherrealm.
- In Chapter 4 gear you find comes with varying amounts of Energy, this can make it difficult to determine whether or not an item is an upgrade. In general if you don't get enough Energy to add a Support slot pick upgrades based on their stats. After changing your gear, be sure to go to the Energy Menu under Skills to reassign missing Energy.