Welcome to the Berserker Rehan Anger Leveling Guide. Berserker Rehan's Anger Trait uses attacks to generate Rage, then triggers Burst to damage enemies. If you're looking for a straightforward attack build then Rehan's Anger Trait is a great choice for new players. He's easy to play and very fast. Once Rehan starts Berserk you know things have gotten serious! Like many Berserker or Warrior archetypes in other games, Rehan is loud, large, and in charge.
|The leveling guide is intended to take your character to Level 80.
This is the last level with unlimited free respec points.
Be sure to check the final section of the guide for recommendations on how to transition into the Endgame!
- Smooth progression
- Lots of viable Endgame Builds
- Scales very well into the Endgame
- First 7 level suck
- Dangerous playstyle early
- Slow Leap Attack during Chapters
Check out the Complete Story Walkthrough for tips on how to complete the Campaign.
Leveling Tips and Tricks
- XD made some changes to Rehans progression which on the whole made it better, however, the first 7 levels are hell. I'm sorry.
- Your first active skill slot (top left in the Skills menu) is your "Main Skill," this matters because many items and Hero Traits have effects that only apply to the Main Skill.
- If you're ever in doubt of where to go, click the campaign quest on the left of your screen and a golden path shows you the way.
- Stay on level with the Zone as much as possible! You receive reduced experience for being too under or over leveled so ensure you kill enough monsters to remain as close to the zone level as possible.
- When allocating Pact Points, prioritize Resistances first, then select Damage nodes until you fill the section. If you have leftover points, put them into Drop nodes as you begin farming the Netherrealm.
- Complete all 10 Levels of the Hero Forge to unlock all of your Hero Trait abilities and gain 6 additional Talent Points.
- All support gems become available from the Skill Shop at level 55. At this stage cross reference with the embeds to make sure you're set up for the Netherrealm.
- In Chapter 4 gear you find comes with varying amounts of Energy, this can make it difficult to determine whether or not an item is an upgrade. In general if you don't get enough Energy to add a Support slot pick upgrades based on their stats. After changing your gear, be sure to go to the Energy Menu under Skills to reassign missing Energy.
Equipment & Stat Priorities
Look for these Offensive stats on weapons:
- Physical Damage added to Gear
- % Physical Damage
- Attack Speed
- Critical Strike Chance
- Critical Strike Damage
Look for these Defensive stats on armor:
- Maximum Life
- Armor Bases (while leveling)
- Elemental Resistance
- Erosion Resistance
- -% additional Physical damage taken
- Groundshaker is a demolisher skill dealing a massive aftershock of damage when you consume a Demolisher Charge.
- Use Compound Source to quickly regenerate Life and Mana whenever needed.
- Activate Bull's Rage to gain a massive boost to Melee Skill Damage and Radius.
- Fixate should be used to Mark enemies and also give you a chance to deal double damage.
- Burst of Anger grants a stacking movement speed buff as you kill enemies, as well as additional attack speed. This allows you to travel through zones much faster.
- Use Leap Attack until you switch to Savage Charge at level 50.
- This levelling build performs a minor respec at level 50. Pay attention to any embeds to make sure your skills and talent selections remain correct.
- Savage Charge becomes the new Main Skill and is used to proc your Hero Trait Burst. When linked with Recklessness it consumes a portion of your life. Which, when combined with the Righteous Fury Hero Trait allows you to sustain Rage whilst in combat.
WARNING: The following levels are a guideline, you might complete the quest/unlock the Skill a few levels early, or a few levels later!
Level 1: Support Berserking Blade with Slash Duet
Level 4: Purchase and equip; Leap Attack
Level 5: Equip; Bull's Rage
Level 7: Replace Berserking Blade with Groundshaker and support it with Steamroll and Quick Return
Level 10: Support Leap Attack with Hardened.
Level 11: Equip; Fixate
Level 12: Purchase and equip; Acuteness Imbue
Level 13: Complete the first Hero Trial and allocate; Rage
Level 16: Support Bull's Rage with Self-Sacrifice.
Level 22: Equip; Weapon Amplification (This is a reward you receive at the end of the zone). Support Groundshaker with Added Physical Damage.
Level 25: Support Leap Attack with Quick Mobility.
Level 32: Complete the second Hero Trial and allocate; Righteous Fury
Level 35: Support Bull's Rage with Mania.
Level 38: Purchase and Equip; Summon Flame Spirit.
Level 50: Complete the 3rd Hero Trial and allocate; Rampaging
At this stage, refer to the Skill and Talent Embed shown to respec your character to Savage Charge.
Level 55: At this point you have access to every skill in the game, continue to follow the embed shown as you gain more Energy.
To learn more check out the Skills and Passives Guide.
God of War
This tree grants access to a huge amount of flat Physical damage for the early game. Combined with the Brutality major talent you should have no issues progressing the chapters. Before reaching level 50, use Endless Fervor for more critical strike chance before replacing it with Instant Smash. This Major Talent allows you completely ignore your enemies defence, resulting in a lot more damage.
This tree grants access to cooldown recovery speed, damage for triggered skills and a lot of Life Regain. Ambition allows you to drop Endless Fervor without losing access to Fervor rating.
Ranger grants massive amount of Critical Strike Rating and Damage. It also has some very powerful legendary talents that grant you Additional Damage to enemies in Proximity and even culling strike.
There are tons of different Talent Trees to explore, if you want to learn more about this robust system check out our Talent Tree Guide.
Traits, Relics and Memories
Level 32: Frenzy Furious grants a large amount of Critical Strike Chance and Damage based on your Rage.
Level 62: Tunnel Vision more than doubles the damage of your Burst. The negative is of no impact, as Savage Charge is only used to trigger.
Level 80: Reverberation further scales Critical Strike synergy causing you to trigger Burst 50% of the time on a Critical Strike.
Relics and Memories
Look for any combination of the following stats on your Hero Relics and Memories;
|Rage on Hit
|Additional Melee Damage for each second Berserk has been active.
|Attack Critical Strike Rating
|Additional Damage to Weapons.
|Additional Attack Damage for every 30 points of Rage spent recently
|% Max Life
|Rage on Crit
To learn more, check out our Hero Relic and Hero Memory Guide.
To learn more, check out our Pacts and Pets Guide.
Racing through your Netherrealm quests as quickly as possible results in you becoming under-leveled for the required zones to progress further, stay within 3 levels of the zones you're completing to avoid a harsh experience penalty. Check out our How to Progress the Netherrealm if you're unsure of anything.
Here's a list of things to do while progressing the early stages of the Netherrealm;
- Level 60, The Trade House is unlocked. Be sure to read and understand our Trade House for Beginners Guide before making any big purchases.
- Higher item levels of gear come with higher quantities of Energy. Look to improve your current gear with items that have increased energy so that you can use more Support Skills.
- Utilize Prototype Crafting and Enchanting to greatly increase the power of non-legendary gear you come across. It costs very low amounts of Flame Dust and Flame Sand to lock 1 good affix in place and reroll up to 4 new modifiers.
Transitioning to Endgame
A Two-Handed Axe or Hammer with high DPS is the primary source of all your damage.
- All of the damage for this build comes from your Hero Trait, Burst. Which multiplies your weapon damage by 550%. Therefore a Weapon with high Gear Physical Damage is essential and the biggest multiplier to you output.
- Search Beacons or the Trade House for items with any of the following modifier on a Two-Handed Hammer or Axe
- Physical Damage added to Gear
- Gear Physical Damage
- Additional Movement Speed whilst Channelling (Hammer)
- Enemies killed have a chance to explode dealing physical damage (Axe)
- Craft using prototype crafting until you have a 400 DPS weapon. This is more than enough to take you into Timemark 7.
- Enchant the item to finish it.
- In order to select the Level 32 Trait Frenzy Furious to gain a huge amount of Critical Strike Chance and Damage you must drop Righteous Fury.
- To sustain Rage without the combination of Recklessness and Righteous Fury you need to generate Rage via a Relic or Memory.
- Look for a Memories and Relics with;
- Gain 6 Rage on Hit (0.2s CD)
- Gain 6+ Rage on Critical Strike (0.3s CD)
- Much like a conventional Cast on Crit build, this build scales very well with Cooldown Reduction, as it increases the rate at which you can trigger your main source of damage, Burst.
- Look for cooldown in the following places;
- Helmet Suffix
- Belt Suffix
- Boot Suffix
- Divinty Slate Medium Talent
- Candle Modifier
- IMPORTANT: "Cooldown Reduction for Triggered Skills" does not apply to Burst. Whether it is an increase or decrease it has no effect.
Focus on crafting the remainder of your Armor and Jewelry with the following goals in mind;
- Cap all of your Resistances at the 75% maximum.
- Have a high Life pool. 4000 is a good target.
- Increase your Physical damage
- Increase your Attack and Cast Speed
- The Chain of Resistance is a very common item that provides a large amount of Skill Radius when clearing beacons, as well 50% increased Area Damage against bosses.
- Vortex Heart grants a massive 40% additional damage multiplier, and will last you long into the endgame.
- Praise for Injury increase your clear speed substantially by granting a source of explode.
- Sky Devourer - Strength Armor is a great early purchase as it provides a large amount of Life, Resistances, Skill Radius and Area Damage.
Continue the Journey
Congratulations on completing the Berserker Rehan Anger leveling guide! To continue your Endgame journey check the Hero Rankings in game to see what other Hunters are playing.
Leveling Build Guides
Written by: Milkybk_
Reviewed by: Tenkiei, Xtra37