Timeless Jewels can be extremely confusing, with many variations and Seeds that give extreme power or none at all. In this article I explain how to find a good Timeless Jewel by using a very simple website. I'll also give examples of great modifiers to obtain for each different type of Timeless Jewels.
This article assumes a basic understanding of Timeless Jewels. If you're unfamiliar with them, then check out our article on Legion League.
Good Timeless Jewel Modifiers
Most builds use a Timeless Jewel and can benefit from them by obtaining specific modifiers from their Notable Passive transformations or additions. The following are a few examples of modifiers you might find useful on each Timeless Jewel.
- 5% increased Dexterity
- 8% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
- Poisons you inflict deal Damage 10% faster
- Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
- 25% chance to gain Alchemist's Genius when you use a Flask
- 10% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on Enemies
- 5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
- You gain Onslaught for 8 seconds on Kill
- Minions have 80% increased maximum Life
- Minions deal 80% increased Damage
- 80% increased (Fire, Lightning, Cold) Damage with Attack Skills
- 80% increased Lightning Damage with Attack Skills
- 80% increased Fire Damage with Attack Skills
- +40% to Critical Strike Multiplier
- 10% increased Damage per (Frenzy, Endurance, Power) Charge
- 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit
- Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
- 12% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
- (7-10)% increased Effect of your Curses
- Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 10% faster
- (7-10)% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
- 0.2% of (Chaos, Fire, Cold, Lightning, Physical) Damage Leeched as Life
- 25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit
- 5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on kill
- Ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 5% increased Strength
- 5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion
- +1% to all maximum Resistances if you have at least 150 Devotion
- 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction while you have at least 150 Devotion
- Gain Arcane Surge on Hit with Spells if you have at least 150 Devotion
How to Search for Timeless Jewel Seeds
In this example you're going to find a Seed that gives Physical Damage Leeched as Life alongside the Conqueror Xibaqua within the Eternal Youth Jewel Socket.
- Head to the Timeless Jewel Calculator
- Select the Jewel Socket you wish to use
- Select the Timeless Jewel (Glorious Vanity in this example)
- Select the Conqueror (Xibaqua)
- Click "Select Stats" and your desired modifier in (Physical Damage Leeched as Life)
- Click "Deselect", choose the Passive Tree Nodes you wish to have the modifier show up on and click search.
- Once you see "Results", click the Trade button to get a trade link filled with the correct Jewels. Otherwise, you can click the individual matches and obtain trade links for each of those one at a time.
- Timeless Jewels have very valuable Notable Passive transformations based on their Seed.
- You can easily search for Seeds that have specific Passive Tree transformations/additions with the Timeless Jewel Calculator
- The Timeless Jewel Calculator can automatically create trade links to find the cheapest Timeless Jewel Seeds.
Written by Tripolarbear
Reviewed by Facefoot