Learn about the key build info and how to increase damage and defense with your stats and gear for the Corrupting Fever Champion Build.
Corrupting Fever and Reap are damage over time Skill Gems. Your offensive scaling focuses on increasing these as high as possible with the following, primary stats:
- Increased Physical damage AND damage over time
- Increased Physical/damage over time multiplier
- Increased Minion Damage + Spiritual Aid
- More damage (Frenzy Charges)
- Auras and increased Aura Effect (Pride, Herald of Purity, Malevolence and War Banner)
- Vulnerability causing increased physical damage taken
These damage multipliers are scarce on the Passive Skill Tree so you mainly rely on Jewels and Cluster Jewels to increase for damage.
The Champion is the most defensive ascendency in POE. Scale your defences further by obtaining the following:
- Armor and Evasion from Gear, rolled Flasks, and the Passive Skill Tree
- 79% maximum Elemental Resistances
- Ailment Immunity
- Stun Immunity from Unstoppable Hero
- 6 Endurance Charges
- 20 stacks of Fortification from Fortitude
- Corrupted Blood Immunity from a rare Jewel Implicit
- Life Regeneration from Vitality
- Physical damage Leeched as Life from a Glorious Vanity
- 85% Chaos Resistance and 50% of Elemental damage taken as Chaos damage from from your Glorious Vanity
- 70% Spell Block Chance
When playing as the Corrupting Fever Champion you aim and click your Kinetic Blast into large monster packs applying the Corrupted Blood debuff and applying a separate bleed which triggers your Haemophilia on kill explosions. Every 20 seconds reactivate Corrupting Fever to take your Life down below 50%, triggering First to Strike, Last to Fall giving Adrenaline.
Apply your Corrupted Blood to enemies with Kinetic Blast and then quickly Shield Charge and Frostblink to the next pack of monsters. Repeat this quickly to explode screens of enemies and zoom across the map at lightning speeds.
For Pinnacle Bosses use a Storm Brand to easily apply your Corrupted Blood stacks and use Frenzy instead of Kinetic Blast to gain Frenzy Charges. Then spam Reap and keep up your Blood Charge stacks to deal maximum damage.
Pantheon & Bandits
For informations about what is the Pantheon and how it works, don't hesitate to consult our Pantheon Guide!
Bandit Info here
For the Major Pantheon, select Lunaris to gain additional Physical Damage Reduction, Movement Speed and reduced Elemental Damage taken. This bonus is not baseline and needs to be acquired with a Divine Vessel.
For the Minor Pantheon, select Ryslatha and upgrade it. This grants you Flask Charge generation and increased Life Recovery from Flasks while below 50%.