Venom Gyre Deadeye Endgame Skill Gems, Auras, Jewels & Passive Skill Tree.
Ensure your skill gems are of the right quality (normal, anomalous, divergent or phantasmal).
Some gems need to be a certain level to function. This is especially important for some auras and certain defensive setups.
Follow the guides instructions to get the specifics on what levels and qualities are needed. Not every gem needs to be at maximum level.
- Divergent Venom Gyre - Our primary skill, Throws projectiles that deal elemental damage. These projectiles return to you when caught and can be launched with Whirling Blades. The Divergent quality grants +1 Chain, which further increases your clear. Vaal Venom Gyre can be obtained by vaaling the gem.
- Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support - is a major unconditional damage boost and at maximum level grants immunity to elemental reflect.
- Divergent Inspiration Support - Greatly reduces our mana cost and grants considerable elemental damage and a minor amount of critical strike chance.
- Trinity Support - Substantially enhances our elemental damage and penetration and is always active.
- Anomalous Nightblade Support - Causes attack skills to grant Elusive on critical strike. The elusive buff grants a substantial boost to both your Critical Strike Multiplier and Chance as well as some damage reduction. The anomalous quality grants increased effect of the elusive buff granted by the supported skill.
- Awakened Fork Support - Causes projectiles to form when they hit an enemy. This causes the original projectile to disappear and create two new projectiles. Forking projectiles do not Return, but the final projectiles return as expected. This can be useful for clearing packs and generates additional Returning Projectiles.
- Whirling Blades - Dive through enemies for mobility and to unleash a spiral of caught projectiles damaging targets all around you.
- Cast On Critical Strike Support - Triggers supported spells when you crit an enemy with a linked attack skill.
- Tornado - Create a tornado that catches your projectiles which collide with it. Once the primary duration elapses, it will chase down enemies reflecting a portion of the damage it took from your projectiles.
- PhantasmalFlame Wall - Creates a wall of fire which adds fire damage to any of your projectiles which travel through it.
- Wrath - Provides a large amount of added lightning damage.
- Anger - Provides a large amount of added fire damage.
- Determination - Scales our physical damage reduction and Molten Shell shield value.
- Enlighten Support - linked to all core auras to allow for activation
- Vitality - Provides a large amount of life regeneration which is converted to rage generation thanks to Kaom's Spirit.
- Sniper's Mark - Is a massive single target damage multiplier and can also generate additional hits due to its projectile splitting mechanic. It also assists with Frenzy charge generation on unique and rare enemies.
- Divergent Mark On Hit Support - Automates the casting of Sniper's Mark at the expense of a considerable trigger mana cost.
- Lifetap Support - Supported skills cost life instead of mana.
- Cast when Damage Taken Support - Automatically triggers the primary skill gem when taking a hit. Lower levels of Cast When Damage Taken require less damage to trigger (Use Level 6 for this build).
- Molten Shell - provides an immense absorption shield based on your armour for a short duration. Molten Shell will trigger when taking damage to grant you mitigation when you need it most (Use level 13 for this build).
- Blood Rage - Is a temporary buff that grants attack speed, Frenzy charges on kill and attack damage leech at the cost of losing 4% of your health per second.
- Berserk - Consumes rage at an accelerating rate providing a more attack, attack speed, movement speed and less damage taken buff throughout it's duration.
- PhantasmalAncestral Protector - Summons a totem which while near it grants you a more attack speed buff. The phantasmal quality increases the effect of the ancestor totem buff.
- Enhance Support - increases the quality of linked active skill gems.
Passive Tree Progression
Certain Jewels require specific placement on the passive tree, you can find these locations below.
Cluster Jewel 1
The Jewel Socket on the edge of the passive tree Near Perfect Agony should only be allocated after you have acquired the first Foe Glisten. Make sure to refer to the gear page for information on what clusters you must use for this build.
Cluster Jewel 2
The Jewel Socket on the edge of the passive tree Near Point Blank is where you'll place your second Vivid Desire. Make sure to refer to the gear page for information on what clusters you must use for this build.
Brutal Restraint/Lethal Pride
The Jewel Socket at the ranger frenzy charge is where you'll place your Brutal Restraint Jewel which will enhance the allocated clusters in it's radius.
Massive Thread of Hope
The jewel socket near Supreme Ego is where you'll socket your massive Thread of Hope. Once socketed allocate the following nodes within it's radius:
- Weapon Artistry
- Aspect of the Lynx
- Forces of Nature
- Sleight of Hand
- Will of Blades
- Blood Siphon
- Reservation Efficiency
- Hired Killer
- Path of the Hunter
Passive Skill Tree Tattoos redefine character building in Path of Exile! They excel at covering for a build's weaknesses by converting unneeded Attributes into Resistances, damage, and quality of life. Choosing the ideal Tattoos for your build often comes down to your specific gearing choices, to learn more about optimizing Passive Skill Tree Tattoos check out our full guide here.