Learn about the key build info and how to increase damage and defense with your stats and gear for the Boneshatter Slayer Build.
Boneshatter Slayer is a Strike Attack build scaling primarily:
- Increased Physical Damage
- +# to Melee Strike Range
- Increased Attack Speed
- Precise Technique and Accuracy.
- #% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
- #% increased Damage while Leeching
- Trauma Stacks More damage per Stack.
Your weapon is the most important piece of a warrior's gear. Detailed crafting notes will cover how to create everything from a dull and beaten Axe, to a swift and heavy Mace. Make sure to upgrade weapons regularly through the Campaign and a few more times into Maps.
Slayer has access to great recovery, extra maximum Elemental Resistances and is in a perfect position to stack Armour up to 50k or more.
- Armour from Determination combined with Molten Shell and hybrid Armour /Evasion pieces.
- 2.2k+ Life Leeched per second
- 100% Spell Suppression
- Freeze, and Shock Immunity
- 20 Fortification stacks
- 79% maximum Elemental Resistances
- 10% reduced Damage taken while Leeching
- 23k Evasion Rating giving 81% Evade Chance.
- 60k Armour giving us a full bubble of defence from Molten Shell.
These defences grant the build really solid mitigation against bosses, since most boss abilities are spells. They also perform well in Maps with some Evasion Rating, giving enough time for our Leech to take over and recover any damage taken.
When playing as the Boneshatter Slayer, jump around danger with Leap Slam. Use Boneshatter to obliterate anything in your way, calling your Ancestral power and dumping your Rage unto anything lasting more than a few smacks to the skull.
When mapping as the Boneshatter Slayer, jump between packs of monsters with Leap Slam to stun them. Then use Boneshatter to obliterate the pack, with longer stun durations giving larger Area explosions. Attacking causes Trauma to stack up, making you take damage. We use this damage taken to our advantage to proc a Cast when Damage Taken Support that triggers Warlord's Mark giving you Rage. Dump this Rage with Berserk for big gains in character size, damage and speed.
Bosses don't go down easily, so throw down Ancestral Protector, Ancestral Warchief and unleash the beast with Berserk. If the boss is not stunned by your initial onslaught, continue the assault to gain Trauma ramping and Leeching. Once the boss has 20% Life remaining, Headsman will instantly Cull the boss.