Wardancer is a high mobility class with skills like Lightning Kick. This skill has low Cooldown and increases the overall travelling speed during the leveling phase. She lacks Area of Effect skills, but makes up for it with the high damage single target skills Moon Flash Kick and Sweeping Kick.
During the leveling process, focus on equipping the highest Item Level gear while prioritizing the Crit and Specialization Combat Stats to increase your damage and clear speed. To level quickly, focus on doing Main Story Quest with some exceptions.
For a walk-through of the leveling quests, check out the Leveling Guide.
Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Level 12: Lightning Kick and Triple Fist (4 points each) for damage.
Level 20-21: Moon Flash Kick (20 points) for damage and gap closer. Sleeping Ascent Celebration (20points) for mobility and AoE damage.
Level 25: Wind's Whisper (48 points) for damage.
Level 30-31: Lightning Kick (48 points) for damage and mobility.
Level 35: Swift Wind Kick (20 points) for AoE clearing.
Level 38: Sweeping Kick (48 points , remove points from Swift Wind Kick) for single target burst with some AoE.
Level 41-45: Moon Flash Kick (48 points) for increased damage.(remove points from Flash Heat Fang when able to max Moon Flash Kick)
Level 48: Esoteric Skill: Call of the Wind God (20 points) for AoE Clearing.
Follow main story quest to Vern city until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline rewards Energy Combustion as well as the Ultimate Skill: Flash Rage Blow Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
- Extra Skill Points before Level 35 can be invested into Seismic Strike for mob clearing and Phoenix Advent for extra mobility.
- Remove points from Sleeping Ascent Celebration and Swift Wind Kick whenever able to max out an important skill.
- Tier 2 Skill Tree of Moon Flash Kick can be replaced with Single Strike for bursting bosses in dungeons.
- Wardancer is highly mobile with skills like Lightning Kick, Phoenix Advent and Moon Flash Kick.
- This leveling build focuses mostly around AoE skills to maximize mob clearing. You might face longer clearing times for bosses, but for that, read the extra notes to figure out which Skill Tree to take out for clearing Bosses.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- First Intention Wardancer Raid Guide
- Esoteric Skill Enhancement Wardancer Raid Guide
- Wardancer Chaos Dungeon
- Wardancer PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills to travel around quicker in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Lightning Kick and Sleeping Ascent Celebration are the mobility and gap closer skills.
- Buff up with Sleeping Ascent Celebration or Wind's Whisper before bursting with other skills.
- Most of the skills have Paralysis Immunity, so there's little needs to dodge aside from telegraphed big hitting moves.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu