The Souleater is another mobile assassin class very similar to Reaper. After stacking meter from her normal skills, she can go into a Deathlord state that allows her to use special abilities to take over the battlefield.
As a Souleater, your job is to disrupt and cause chaos on the battlefield. Although the class doesn't have a lot of protection based skills, it makes up for it with a variety of ranged skills and quick mobility skills. When played right, she can be quite tricky to pin down and has options for a lot of situations.
Check out the General PvP Guide for a better understanding of the arena systems in place.
- Ghost Step flexible mobility skill.
- Spectral Coffin ranged cc/catch skill that also generates a lot of meter.
- Death Order ranged cc/catch skill.
- Astaros great mobility/catch skill. The skill itself doesn't have Push Immunity so be careful on startup.
- Soul Drain mid ranged catch/combo skill. The skill has Payalysis Immunity so it won't be interrupted as easily.
- Death Yard great catch skill combined with Ghost Step can get some quick catches.
- Vestige one of your Deathlord skills that can be stacked twice. The skill has no protection but is great at being mobile and catching enemies. The damage is decent as well.
- Death Slash is another Deathlord skill that is mainly used for Push Immunity.
- Guillotine Swing a Deathlord nuking skill that knocks.
Deathlord Mode (Identity)
- During Deathlord mode you will be given stats and meter for your Deathlord skills (pink skills).
- When activated, you will gain a brief second of Push Immunity as well as being able to use Deathlord skills 3 times without consuming meter already generated.
- It's a great identity to go crazy and turn fights around.
750 Swiftness, 1 Critical and 249 Domination.
750 Swiftness, 250 Critical
- Gluttony can be used as an additional Push Immune skill over Guillotine Swing or Death Order.
Basic Combo #1
- Approach and catch with Ghost Step and Death Yard combo. (Any dash can be combo'd with Death Yard for a quick catch, Astaros can work too.)
- Follow with any other nuke skills.
Basic Combo #2
- The class has a variety of skills that can be used at any range.
- Your main goals will be to catch opponents with ranged skills or try to get a quick catch with your Ghost Step combo.
- You don't have a lot of protection on this class so be sure to use your range.
- Try to make the most out of your Deathlord Mode (Having 2 stacks of Vestige ready).
- Build up Deathlord Mode with your Stygian skills (green abilities) and make the most out of Deathlord mode.
- Your main hard CC skills will be either Spectral Coffin after the ticks and Death Order if it crits. You can opt to go 250 Crit if you want a bit more value off the CC tripod and other crit tripods in her kit.
- Remember your combos!
- Be sure to play your range as the class has little protection.
Written by Starlast