Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful Skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary Skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Follow the main story quest to Vern Castle until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline unlocks Snipe and Fenrir's Messenger Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
Extra Skill Points during leveling can be invested into Blade Storm for some AoE clearing. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main Skills when needed.
- During early levels, group mobs up tight to burst with Blade Storm, Claymore Mine and Charged Shot.
- At the later stages when Sharp Shooter and Arrow Wave have been upgraded, drag mobs while moving towards the objective and burst them when they line up.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Sharpshooter Raid Guide
- Sharpshooter Chaos Dungeon & Cube Guide
- Sharpshooter PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Moving Slash and Stalker can be use as a gap closer after dodging an attack from Elites or Bosses.
- Charged Shot, Sharp Shooter and Arrow Wave are versatile high burst damage skills for mob packs, Elites and Bosses. Pull enemies in a line to hit them with the narrow AoE.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu
Article published for Tier 1 content.