The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Sharpshooter Raid Guide.
Chaos & Cube Skill Build
Chaos Dungeon and Cube content is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Gather enemies together to best utilize the linear and frontal AoE Skills of the Sharpshooter, a little preparation goes a long way with these high damage skills.
- Debuff Elites and Bosses with Amplified Damage from Rapid Shot and depending on what class engraving the player has either leave the Hawk around for the Mark if using Loyal Companion or Mark the Elites and Bosses with Last Rush if using Death Strike.
- Once Marked burst the Elites and Bosses down with Snipe and Arrow Wave.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage especially since the Sharpshooter doesn't have massive 360 AoE skills, the Cooldown refresh and Cooldown Reduction buff from Elites, Bosses and Rift Cores work on Awakening skills as well.
- Killing Elites and Bosses grants 40-100% Cooldown refresh while breaking Rift Cores grants 40% Cooldown Reduction buff.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using matching Tier Gear and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommend parings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
- Lure mob packs in a line in front of the Sharpshooter before bursting with any of his AoE skills.
- Mark Elites and Bosses with debuffs and Hawk Marks (depending on which Sharpshooter engraving the player has) to optimize damage on Elites and Bosses. Allowing you to quickly eliminate them for the Cooldown refresh.
- Killing Elites, Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff.
- Use Awakening skill whenever a group of Elites are close together so the Awakening skill Cooldown can refresh and ready to be use for the next packs. Killing Bosses refresh Cooldowns completely as well, so you don't have to be too conservative with Awakening skill usage.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Facefoot
Article published for Tier 1 content.