The Chaos build heavily focuses on large Area of Effect (AoE) skills with low Cooldowns to clear the content as fast as possible. This content isn't difficult and can easily be completed by spamming skills.
The Combat Stats are not as important as they are for PvP or Raid builds. Simply use the recommended Raid gear and Combat Stat distribution from the Lunar Voice Reaper Raid Guide and Hunger Reaper Raid Guide.
Chaos Dungeon Skill Build
- Shadow Vortex is used on both builds to reduce Swoop skills cooldown and help up keep their Identity resources.
- Spinning Dagger provides extra AoE Clearing for Hunger build.
- Distortion is a mobility skill that can phase through mobs and bosses to reposition if needed to burst elites/bosses down with Rage Spear.
- Shadow Storm is a gauge generator for both build and it also serves as an AoE clearing skill.
- Shadow Trap provides an AoE stun while grouping up mobs around you and also reduces other Shadow Skills cooldown for Lunar Voice build.
- Glowing Brand, Rage Spear and Dance of Fury are your main burst skills.
Chaos Dungeon is fairly easy to complete. A simplified rotation is used:
- Use Distortion to speed yourself up to lure mobs around and it can be used to phase through bosses and elites to quickly burst them down with your Swoop Skills on their back.
- You can use Lunar Eclipse: Cadenza early to get your burst cycle ready for Lunar Voice build or charge up your Persona Gauge instantly to get into Chaos Gauge faster as Hunger build.
- Make sure to use Shadow Trap to reduce other Shadow Skills cooldowns while also gathering mobs together so you can burst down the tight pack together as Lunar Voice build.
- Glowing Brand and Rage Spear are really high damage skills that can be used to burst down bosses.
- Spam Shadow Vortex whenever to reduce Swoop Skills cooldown for both builds and it also serves as a gauge generator for Lunar Voice variant.
- You don't have to be conservative with Awakening skill usage since the 40-100% Cooldown refresh from killing Elites/Bosses and 40% Cooldown Reduction buff from Rift Cores work on them as well.
Check out the Chaos Dungeon Guide for more information.
Sub-stat priority is not important, as the content is easy as long as the player is using matching Tier Gear and accessories.
Runes enhance Skills with extra bonuses. All Rune drops are account bound and have limited availability, so placement of Runes on the correct Skills is important. Below are the recommended pairings. Check the Rune Guide for more details.
|Shadow Vortex||Wealth(Lunar Voice)|
|Call of the Knife||Wealth(Lunar Voice)|
|Shadow Storm||Wealth(Lunar Voice)|
|Shadow Trap(Lunar Voice)||Wealth|
|Dance of Fury||Galewind|
- Quick Recharge is paired with Shadow Vortex since it has extremely low cooldown with Thirst build if you have really high Swiftness to proc the cooldown refresh more frequently.
- Rage is paired Distortion for Hunger build to get some attack speed increase if it procs to speed up your skill casting even faster.
- Bleed can be paired on Call of the Knife to finish off some left over low HP mobs.
- Wealth runes are very important for Lunar Voice build to get your Persona Gauge up quickly to cycle through your Swoop bursts.
- Galewind is used for speeding up your main damage skills animations.
- Distortion gives a massive movement speed boost to help move across the map to lure mobs into a tight pack and can be used to phase through bosses to get to their back to burst them down quickly.
- Shadow Trap helps reduces all Shadow Skills cooldown for Lunar Voice variant after you used all the other Shadow Skills.
- Spam Shadow Vortex whenever you can to reduce Swoop Skills cooldowns.
- Glowing Brand and Rage Spear are your boss killing skills.
- Killing Elites/Bosses and breaking Rift Cores grant a Cooldown refresh or Cooldown Reduction buff. This works on Awakening Skills, so you can use them often.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Starlast