The Gunslinger can swap to 3 different weapons in order to match any situation, making her a well balanced class during the leveling phase. She has everything in her kit, including mobility, single target and Area of Effect(AoE) damage.
During the leveling process, focus on equipping the highest Item Level gear while prioritizing the Crit and Specialization Combat Stats to increase your damage and clear speed. To level quickly, focus on doing Main Story Quest with some exceptions.
For a walk-through of the leveling quests, check out the Leveling Guide.
Skill Point Allocation
Allocate Skill Points to gain Skill Tree for your most powerful skills. Below are the notable Character Levels to obtain the most important Skill Tree. Left over points can be spent on secondary skills of your choice. Make sure you reallocate those points into the main skills when needed.
Check the Skill Point Guide for more details.
Level 12: Quick Step (4 points) and Somersault Shot (4 points) for mobility.
Level 20-21: Equilibrium (48 points) for damage and AoE clearing.
Level 30: Death Fire (48 points) for damage and AoE clearing.
Level 38: Focused Shot (48 points) for single target burst with AoE.
Level 45: Sharpshooter (48 points) for AoE clearing.
Level 48: Perfect Shot (20 points) for damage.
Follow the main story quest to Vern Castle until Beatrice notifies you to visit her in Trixion. Completing her questline rewards Target Down and Eye of Twilight Awakening Skill. Check your inventory and consume the items to unlock the skills. Set up 2 skill presets for the Chaos Dungeon/Cube and Raid builds, listed below in the Endgame section.
Extra Skill Points during leveling can be used on any skills as long as Equilibrium is already maxed out. This skill alone blasts through everything until another skill can be maxed. Make sure you reallocate left over points into the main skills when needed.
- Gather mobs, elites and bosses closely together to burst them down with Equilibrium and Death Fire.
- Use Quick Step, Somersault Shot, Dexterous Shot, Peacekeeper and spacebar dodge (can be used twice in a row) to traverse around quickly when unable to mount up.
Once you reach Level 50, the following guides will guide you through the end game content and activities:
- Peacemaker Gunslinger Raid Guide
- Time to Hunt Gunslinger Raid Guide
- Gunslinger Chaos Dungeon
- Gunslinger PvP Guide
- Raid Guides
- Abyssal Dungeon Guides
- Use your mobility skills to travel around quickly in areas where mounts are disabled.
- Group enemies up tight and burst them down with Equilibrium, Death Fire and Sharpshooter.
- Use filler skills to buy time while main skills are on cooldown.
Written by Rei
Reviewed by Lexyu